53

Looking at her bright red face, Shen Yichen thought it was very cute, and said in a teasing tone, "What? We're both old and married, and we've shared the same bed so many times, so why did you feel shy now?"

"Who, who is old husband and wife?"

Listening to his shameless words, Jianyi's face burned even more. She only found out today, that he is so shameless.

In the end, Jian Yi still didn't drive him away, the key was that she couldn't drive him away even if she wanted to, so she could only let him live here tonight.

"Miss Jian, your man is hungry." Shen Yichen put his head on one hand and smiled, "As his secretary and girlfriend, should you find a way to fill his stomach first?"

After he went back before, when he saw her move out of the house, he was so angry that he asked his assistant to find out her location, and rushed over immediately.

It's almost 21 o'clock, and he hasn't eaten dinner yet.

Jian Yi rolled her eyes directly: "Go back when you're hungry, I just moved, and I don't have anything to cook or eat."

Shen Yichen was noncommittal, and just lay on the sofa in her room, refusing to leave.

Jian Yi stood not far away, stared at him for a long time, finally sighed, and walked into the kitchen.

Seeing this, Shen Yichen twitched the corner of his mouth slightly.

It will take some time for her to cook, so he got up and walked towards the bathroom, took a shower in it, and came out wearing a towel after finishing.

When Jian Yi finished cooking and brought it out, she saw that his upper body was naked and his lower body was wrapped in a white towel.

She froze.

It seemed to be... her bath towel.

The key is that this thing is her item. Is it too intimate for the man to use it?

"You...why didn't you wear your clothes?" Jian Yi blushed and looked around, but she didn't know where to look.

Anyway, she's still here, why didn't this guy consider her feelings when walking around shirtless like that?

Hearing this, a smile flashed across Shen Yichen's long and narrow phoenix eyes, and he walked towards her again.

He stretched out his hand, hooked her waist, and hugged her into his arms: "It's not like you haven't seen it before, you have seen it all. why are you so shy? "

Jian Yi was choked by his words, she heard him speak again, "Besides, I don't have my clothes here. What should I wear other than a bath towel?"

"Well……"

She was at a loss for words and suddenly didn't know how to reply.

Shen Yichen smiled and leaned close to her ear: "But to be honest, your little run-down house is not very good. It's fine if it's small, even the bath towel is so small, I'm afraid it won't be able to cover my body."

Listening to his teasing words, Jian Yi's face flushed again, she stretched out her hand to push his chest, and said angrily, "If you despise this small place so much, why don't you go back?"

Shen Yichen smiled, instead of talking, he walked to the dining table and sat down.

Jian Yi didn't say anything and put the noodles in front of him.

She also just moved here today, and she has nothing at home except noodles, so she can only use this to cope.

"How does it taste?" Seeing Shen Yichen moving her chopsticks, she hurriedly asked tentatively.

"So-so." He commented, thought for a while, and then added, "It's better than the chef at home."

As soon as Jian Yi lowered her head, her face suddenly became hot.

This guy likes to tease her.

But she didn't expect Shen Yichen to eat up the bowl of noodles with little water in the clear soup, and there was no soup left.

This man is really easy to feed.

She couldn't help muttering in her heart while cleaning up the dishes.

Afterwards, she simply washed the dishes and took her clothes into the bathroom. When she came out, she saw him half lying on her bed.

He was holding a book in his hand, reading it all over. He looks like a seductive fairy.

She doesn't know whether he did it on purpose or not. Looking at his exposed chest, Jian Yi closed her eyes, feeling her throat tightening, and her heart pounding.

She tried her best to restrain some unscrupulous thoughts in her mind.

Then, she opened her eyes and walked to the bed like a normal person, reached out and picked up her pillow, turned and walked out.

Shen Yichen on the side narrowed his eyes slightly after paying attention to her movements, and said in a cold voice, "What are you doing?"