51

Chapter 51 He wants to stay and live with her

Come to think of it, no one would want to see their fiancé living with another woman.

She moved out of his house because she did not consider his fiancée's mood, so as not to cause problems in their relationship.

Moreover, from her point of view, she didn't want to be caught in the middle and be a spurned third party.

"Come back with me." Shen Yichen said, his tone was soft and soft, but with a domineering feeling that could not be refused.

Jian Yi hesitated.

She lowered her head and twisted her two index fingers uneasily: "Boss Shen, we...or let's just forget about it, thank you for your care and help during this time, if you need it in the future, I will try my best to repay you, It's just... I don't want to go back."

Shen Yichen looked at her, and his eyes gradually sank.

As soon as Jian Yi noticed his displeasure, she was about to say something when she suddenly saw him smile.

"Alright, if you don't want to go back, I can stay with you."

"Huh?" She was stunned. What do you mean by staying with her?

"It's a bit rough here, but it can still be accommodated." Shen Yichen had already raised his head to look around, and after turning around, his eyes fell back on her, "The point is, if you want to live here, I can only risk my life I'll accompany you."

Jian Yi: "..."

Shen Yichen looked speechless, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said in a dangerous voice: "Secretary Jian, do you still remember when you were drunk and slept with me in the hotel?"

Jian Yi lowered her head and said nothing, not knowing how to answer this question.

"Others are not responsible when you sleep, and you will just walk away after patting your butt. This is not a good habit."

He snorted, then stretched out his hand suddenly, grabbed her wrist, pulled her to sit on his lap, and put his thin lips close to her ear, "That was my first time, I gave you my innocence If you don’t take responsibility for my whole life, I won’t obey.”

Jian Yi was completely speechless.

A big man, talk to her about innocence...

"Mr Shen, that night... there was no real relationship between us." She hesitated.

"You kissed me, that was my first kiss," he said.

"I'm a conservative person, whoever gives it to me for the first time, has to be responsible to me for the rest of my life." He added.

Jian Yi: "..."

She looked at his serious appearance and felt a little uncomfortable in her heart.

Didn't he already have a fiancée?

What is he doing now?

Are you kidding yourself?

"What exactly do you want?" There was a bit of grievance in her voice, and she was almost crying.

"Didn't I tell you everything before? You must be responsible to me." Shen Yichen said.

Jian Yi didn't know if Shen Yichen was playing tricks on her on purpose. He even admitted in the media that he was going to marry Su Yunxuan, so what responsibility did he make her responsible?

"Besides this, you have another condition." She said with an ugly face.

"Apart from this, what else do you think I lack?" He said lightly, "I remember you agreed before, and we get along very well."

Jian Yi wants to cry but has no tears.

That's because she didn't even know that he had a girlfriend before, and she had nothing to say when she pounced on him at the time, but now, he has a girlfriend.

With their current state, it's hard for her to be his girlfriend. Want her to be his mistress?

But he is still her boss after all, if he refuses to leave, she can't force him or drive him away, besides, she probably won't be able to force him away, she is not his opponent.

"Girls have always suffered from this kind of thing, obviously you have earned it." She said a little aggrieved, that incident at the beginning did not cause any loss to him, why now it seems that he has done something unreasonable thing?

After hearing her words, Shen Yichen bent his lips and leaned lazily on the sofa: "If you think so, I will be responsible for you."

"Doesn't that mean the same thing?" Is there any difference between her responsibility and his responsibility?

"Besides this, can't you change it?" Jian Yi pushed him away, struggled to get up from his arms, and stared at him angrily as he finished facing him.

She knew that it was her mistake to throw him down, but she didn't mean it at that time.