3

When Jian Yi didn't have time to speak, Shen Yichen suddenly disappeared into the room.

Seeing his disappearing back, Jian Yi's mind is blank again. Who can tell her what is going on now?

The president knew her name was strange and made her go with him. He seemed to know her when he talked to her, but she had never seen him!

Gently beat her head, wiped out the mess, put on clothes and went downstairs.

She didn't want to have dinner with the president. She always felt he was a bit wrong, but she couldn't resist. He was the president, and she needed this job. If she angered him and lost the job, it would be a real loss.

Outside the hotel door, Shen Yichen was standing next to the luxury car, the sun was shining down, and his figure was stretched slender. Jian Yi's heart jumped slightly, and walked towards him.

In the restaurant, looking at a table of dishes that she likes to eat, Jian Yi was not calm, and the countless questions in her heart started to pop up, and she finally asked: "Did you know me before?"

How did he know her preferences?

Is it not a coincidence the president has the same taste as her?

He gracefully put the dishes in her bowl, and Shen Yichen said lightly, "I know."

"Then why don't I have any impression of you?"

"You may have a bad memory."

"puff!"

A mouthful of rice came out, and Jian Yi felt embarrassed. She was only twenty-four and not seventy-eight, so why did she have a bad memory?

Moreover, she just thought about all the people she met after she was as young as kindergarten to work, and there was no such person as Shen Yichen.

No, she should have never seen him before Shen Yichen took the company.

"Eat slowly. I won't grab your food." Shen Yichen picked up the tissue and helped her to wipe off the stain on the corner of her mouth gracefully. His voice was calm and quiet, "It doesn't matter if you don't remember it now. I will give you time to think slowly."

Without waiting for Jian Yi to speak, he continued: "I won't have time to accompany you to buy daily necessities. Let the driver take you home first, and I will take you to buy it in the evening."

With food in her mouth, Jian Yi looked at him dumbfounded, and her brain short-circuited again. She thought that he was joking in the room, but she didn't expect that he would take her to his house.

After a moment of contemplation, she put down her chopsticks and met his deep eyes with a serious face: "President...I.. "