40

Chapter 40  Shen Yichen and Su Yunxuan

Jane let Su Yunxuan into the room, and was about to bring her slippers, but the other party walked over to the dining table very naturally: "Yichen usually has a very picky appetite, I used to cook for him, and he likes to eat me. dishes."

Jian Yi didn't say a word and walked over, only to see that Su Yunxuan was already tasting the dishes with chopsticks in her mouth, and she said, "No, these dishes are not what Yichen likes to eat, this one is too salty, and this one too, And what is this, the meat is fried, how can it be eaten?"

Su Yunxuan frowned from the beginning to the end, vomited after tasting one dish, tasted several dishes made by Jian Yi, and finally turned her head in dissatisfaction and looked up and down Jian Yi with the attitude of a hostess.

Seeing Jian Yi's appearance, her brows became even tighter, and she said unpleasantly, "What's the matter with you? Didn't Wu Ma and Wan Qi tell you Yichen's preferences and tastes, how did you become a nanny? Can't even cook."

"Sorry, I'm Mr. Shen's secretary. The nanny at home has taken leave for the past few days. I'll take care of Mr. Shen's life." Jian Yi didn't tell Su Yunxuan that she lived here. She didn't know if this woman was important to Shen Yichen. , just don't want to cause misunderstanding or trouble.

"Forget it, let me come, I know what Yichen likes to eat."

As Su Yunxuan said, she emptied all the meals that Jian Yi had already prepared into the trash can, and then entered the kitchen, not forgetting to greet Jian Yi: "Don't just stand there, learn, or I won't be by your side. , you can't even take care of Yichen's basic life."

Jian Yi stared at the dumped food, without saying a word, walked into the kitchen silently, stood behind Su Yunxuan, and watched her skillful and elegant operation.

I don't know if it's because of self-esteem, but Jian Yi feels that he is like an ugly duckling now. People are so temperamental even when they cook. How can I compare myself to others?

No matter from which aspect, they don't seem to have any way to compare, they may really just be the substitute that Shen Yichen is looking for, or she really can't think of why Shen Yichen is so kind to herself for no reason.

"Yichen, the taste is relatively light, so the salt must not be too much. He doesn't like sweet food, so he should not make the dish like the sweet potato that he just pulled." A description of Shen Yichen's preferences.

Jane felt uncomfortable when she heard it, but she still had to put on a serious look on her face, and couldn't help but ask, "Miss Su has a very good relationship with President Shen, and she knows so much about President Shen's preferences."

Su Yunxuan turned her head and gave Jian Yi a bright smile, which was particularly dazzling in Jian Yi's eyes. Even what Su Yunxuan said next, Jian Yi thought she was showing off.

"Yeah, I have a very good relationship with Yichen. He is willing to do anything for me. Every time I make him unhappy, he won't get mad at me if I act like a spoiled child."

Jian Yi felt more and more panicked in her heart, and clenched her hands unconsciously.

She felt more and more that she was a substitute. She was a little inferior and sensitive in this relationship, and she no longer wanted to listen to it at this time.

Just when she was about to find an excuse to turn around and go out, the door rang outside, and it seemed that Shen Yichen had returned.

Just as she was about to go out to greet her, Su Yunxuan, who was beside her, had already left the kitchen one step ahead of her, and trotted to the door to greet her, "Yichen, you're back, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

As soon as Shen Yichen entered the door, she saw Su Yunxuan, her face instantly turned cold, she put the food bag in her hand aside, and glanced at Jian Yi who was not moving in the distance now.

Jian Yi watched Su Yunxuan greet her and took Shen Yichen's arm, and Shen Yichen just glanced at her and didn't mean to reject her. The two of them stood together, a golden boy and a jade girl, especially a perfect match.

Seeing this scene, Jian Yi suddenly felt very sad in her heart, as if her heart was being pricked by a needle, it was stinging for a while.

"What are you doing here?"

Shen Yichen frowned, not showing too much enthusiasm for Su Yunxuan's sudden appearance, even a little cold.

As for Shen Yichen's reaction, Su Yunxuan didn't mind at all, she hugged his arm, softly acting like a spoiled child: "Yichen, I know you are still angry with me, I know I was wrong, I shouldn't leave so willfully. "Yes, don't be angry, I'm back here."

Shen Yichen didn't say a word, but his eyes fell behind Su Yunxuan. Su Yunxuan noticed that something was wrong and turned around, only to remember that Jian Yi was still there, and quickly said, "You can go back first, Yichen and I haven't seen each other for a long time, we still have something to talk about. to say."

Jian looked at Shen Yichen, but the latter did not speak.

She felt more and more panicked in her heart. She lowered her head in silence, took off her apron, and was about to go out. When she passed Shen Yichen and Su Yunxuan, her arm was pulled by Shen Yichen.

"where are you going?"