16

Before Shen Xin could scold more, She saw her cousin and ask him. "why are you here?"

"What? Do I need to report to you where I am going?" Shen Yichen asked with a sneer, his tone sullen, making her back chill.

Shen Xin was frightened by the momentum radiating from him, and shook her head quickly.

Shen Yichen snorted coldly.

"So, one of you...who will give me an explanation?" He asked again, looking at Ling Zhe coldly, "You, who gave you the qualification to slap my fiancee?"

"Fiancée?" Shen Xin listened to what him said, only to feel that the whole person was not good, "Cousin, this bitch is not worthy of you, she..."

"Open your mouth again and I'll make sure you will shut your mouth is forever. Shen Xin, is this what your teach you?" Shen Yichen interrupted her and swept over with a cold eye.

"Cousin!" Shen Xin wanted to say that they are a family. He shouldn't help outsiders in this matter, but Shen Yichen glanced over and immediately scared her and make her shut up.

Everyone also recognized, this seemed to be the eldest master of the Shen family, the newly appointed president of the Shen Group.

He...has a fiancee?

Everyone was curious about the sacredness of this woman who was able to enter the Shen family's eyes, but they saw that Shen Yichen was holding her shoulders at this moment: "Jian Yi, you tell me what happened back then."

Suddenly, Jian Yi heard her named, and was stunned. She raised her eyes, but saw Shen Yichen's encouraging eyes.

"It's okay, don't be afraid, I'm here."

His voice was very warm, as if it has a special power to calmed her hesitation and anxiety little by little.

She bit her lip: "Ling Zhe is my ex-boyfriend. We have been together for two years. Later... for his own future, he abandoned me and pursued Miss Shen, but now he slanders me."

"Jian Yi!" Ling Zhe was furious and stopped her aloud.

Jian Yi squeezed a fist, as if determined, raised her eyes, and looked at him: "Why, did I say something wrong?"

Nowadays, she can see it clearly. To deal with Lingzhe and Shen Xin, blindly compromise and forbearance is useless. It will just make them humiliate herself even more.

So this time, she will not back down.

Since these two people like to gossip about right and wrong to damage her image so much, she naturally doesn't mind letting them to taste the humiliation and being point by other.

As predicted...

After she said those words, the eyes of people around Ling Zhe and Shen Xin changed.