6

Then she heard Lin Zhe speak loudly about her that make other sneering when looking at her.

Jian Yi looked down at the clothes she was wearing. Shen Yichen bought this dress in the morning. At that time, she felt that the price was too expensive and she didn't want to wear it. But when she look at her own clothes from last night, she discovered that her clothes were dirty. So she wore the clothes that Shen Yichen bought.

Unexpectedly, Ling Zhe would say a hurtful things to her.

Biting her lower lip, Jian Yi had tears in her eyes: "what did you just say to me?"

In the past, she only wore clothes under one hundred yuan for whom? Isn't it to make him live better? She treated herself harshly, but now he despised her just because she wore a expensive dress.

"Am I wrong?" Ling Zhe showed contempt. "Didn't you find another men after you left me?"

"I..." Jian Yi was silent.

She didn't find another man, but she had a relationship with another man.

"I can tell that you are really cheap women."

The cold and ruthless words hurt Jian Yi's heart deeply. She could no longer help but yell at Ling Zhe: "Why do you say that to me? You are going to marry someone else. What I am doing is my business. Cheap women? I didn't leave you because of money, what right do you have to say that I am a cheap women?

Ling Zhe sneered: "I want you to clearly know your identity. You are not qualified to come to this kind of high-end wedding banquet. The man you look for is probably also a man in his forties who has lost his teeth? He has the money to buy you such expensive clothes and dare not come with you? Or is he married and is with his wife at today's wedding banquet? Maybe you're his mistress."

Jian Yi staggered, she took two steps back and stared at the man that she had loved for a few years with wide eyes. She couldn't imagine that a gentle and considerate man in front of her would become such a bitter man. He so mean.