Chapter 13

[Warning! Some following chapters will have a frequent change of POV's mostly from Sunshine to Third then back to her then to others then to Third and so on. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. So, read this chapter and the following others word per word to understand them better :)) ]

Third Person's POV

[November 1, 2045, Playtime, forest]

"Okay, we'll let Ray handle Mama, but what about Sister Krone?" Don asked as he walk backward facing the Emma, Norman and Gilda.

"Yeah. We'll be shipped out immediately if she finds out, right?" Gilda asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. We've got a plan." Norman assures Gilda not knowing Sister Krone is right behind the tree. As they passed through the tree, they noticed Sister Krone and looked at her with a horrifying expression. Sister Krone smiles evilly before walking out.

"Can we help you?" Norman said carefully as they stared at Sister Krone warily. Sister Krone smiled maniacally before grinning widely, as if she won the lottery.

"I. . saw it!" Sister Krone mocked, placing her chin on her hands while still grinning. Emma flinched and gasped loudly as she stare at Sister Krone.

"I saw it all. . ." Sister Krone continued as she starts to do weird ballet poses. " I saw what you were doing last night in. . the. . dining. . hall!" she continued as she placed her circled fingers on her eye level and pointed them at Emma, Norman, Don, and Gilda.

"The ones who learned the House's secret are Norman, Emma, Ray, Gilda and Don. The five of you." sister continues as she started to spin widely. Norman has an angry expression though he cannot help but to think deeply, carefully not showing it to Sister Krone.

'Five? Not six?'

"Say. . ." Sister said as she stopped spinning widely, snapping Norman's train of thought. Sister offered her hand to Emma and Gilda who are holding each other closely. Sister puts down her hands and leaned closely to the two. "How would you like to team up with me?"

Emma looked at Sister Krone horrifyingly as she gulped audibly. "Eh?"

"Team. . up?" Gilda asked, confused as to why Sister Krone wants to team up with mere kids. Norman calmly walked in front of them to reassure them.

"Relax guys. Don't worry." Norman then faced Sister Krone with a smirk on his face, a plan formulating on his head. "We'll hear you out."

Sister looked baffled to what Norman said but quickly smiled and chuckled. "That's right. Let's work together to ensure we both get what we want." Sister Krone gushed as she pointed at them. "You kids want to escape. I want to be the Mama of this House. . . And to get rid of Isabella and take her spot."

"Become Mama?" Don asked confusingly. Sister Krone stands up properly before continuing.

"Just so you know, I mean it. I want to escape my current situation, too." Sister Krone sad truthfully as she slowly removed the buttons of her uniform, revealing the familiar numbers on her neck. They gasped as they stared at the numbers at Sister Krone's neck.

18684

"Do you know how management works here?" Sister Krone asked. They blinked in confusion as to what management she is talking about. "Girls who live until the age of twelve and meet a certain criteria have two options at their time of shipping." Sister Krone said as she circled the kids. "Either you die or aim to become Mama."

"What are the criteria?" Don asked as they followed Sister Krone with their eyes as she continued to circle them.

"Scores above a certain number and the Mama's recommendation. If you have those, you can live on without having to escape. If you're a girl." Sister Krone explains as she stopped circling them and instead face them sideways as she starts to undo her buttons fully.