Chapter 10

Sunshine's POV

[8:27 PM, shared bedroom]

"Sunshine?!" Norman exclaimed, loosing his composure and almost falling off the nightstand. I laughed as I closed the door and made my way to Ray, who instantly holds my hand while a take a seat to his left. Norman still stared at me before fixing his composure, shock still written on his face.

"Well, Ray executed the plan but I am the one who engineered it." I explained as Norman finally regained his composure and looked at me before sighing.

"Well, how did you know about the secret of this House?" Norman asked making me smirk.

"Oh, I know more that just the House. I know what will happen later, what will happen to your dreams, what will happen tomorrow, the next day and so on." I said as I close my eyes and rest my head to Ray's shoulder which I know he didn't mind.

"Oh." Norman said. "May I know how, then? How did you know what will happen?" 

"Oh, I know a lot of things." I said to him. Norman scrunched his eyebrows and I felt Ray move, he too scrunching his eyebrows, I suppose.

Damn. Good thing I learned the Demon Language from the guide Kaiu Shirai wrote.

(Note: Kaiu Shirai didn't write some guide to the Demon Language, though I hope he did because that would be sooooo cooool.)

"What did you just said? What language is that? How did you learn that?" As Norman bombarded me with endless questions, I sighed tiredly as I stared at him. He stopped asking as he noticed me staring at him. "Sorry."

"Okay, now that you're done, remember the prophecy I told our siblings?" I asked as Norman nods at me. "Good. Because that will be your key to this world." I said. "Though that prophecy is somehow for all and not individual since the kids recited what I've told them all the same time." what I've said makes Norman confused.

"What do you mean?" Norman said as I chuckled.

"You can't solve my prophecy without experiencing it, that's for sure. even if you analyze it really hard, there are multiple ways and loopholes a prophecy has." I said vaguely.

"What?" Norman asked, totally confused. " I don't get you."

"Ask another prophecy when I'm in the mood to mess with your mind even further. All I can tell you to mess your mind is that 'I am not from this world'." I said as I stand up and made my way to the door to meet with Phil.

"Wait!" Norman exclaimed making me halt from my steps. "Why did you call your words 'prophecy'?"

"Oh, because our other siblings called it that." I said nonchalantly before exiting the room and closing the door gently. I leaned my back against it as I listened to their conversation one last time before heading to Phil.

"Wai--"

"Do you get it, Norman? We are the biggest trump card in this game. Though Sunshine is the most important one since Mama didn't know of her yet."

"What?! How is that possible?!"

"Let's say she took care of that."

Smiling softly, I walked to where me and Phil would meet --the storage room. 

"Sunshine!" Phil whispered loudly while waving behind the doors. I smiled to him and patted his head before entering the room.

"Did you get the things I told you?" I asked.