Chapter 8

^.^.^. Chapter 8 ^.^.^.        

                “Beauty is not in the face but in the heart.”-Unknown

        “So that was an interesting Friday night, huh?” Natalie commented as we walked to History class together.

        I shrugged my shoulders at her then smiled, “Bugging your sister is always entertaining.”

        “That is true. But I was talking about a different time of the night.” Nat mentioned wiggling her eyebrows.

        I rolled my eyes shoving her with my hip, “It’s not what you think.”

        “It’s no coincidence that you meet the same boy that you randomly shouted out his name at a football game, then by luck running into him at his school and the play he was in?” she investigated as we took our seats in History class.

        I took out my notebook rolling my eyes with a grin playing on my lips, “So maybe I might know who he is and maybe I knew what school he goes to, but that doesn’t make me a stalker.”

        She faked a playful gasp, putting her hand over her heart, “The thought never crossed my mind. Not even a moment.” sarcasm dripping off her every word.

        I rolled my eyes laughing at her as she copied me taking out her notebook and pencil. In walked Mr. Sims and his shiny bald head, “Afternoon everyone, take a seat and open your notebooks. We’re going to start right back up with our notes from Friday.”

        As the class took out their notebooks he asked us how our weekend was. When the topic came up Natalie couldn’t help but take a glance at me with a goofy smile. She’s never going to let me live this down.

 ^.^.^

        I was already home doing my usual after school thing and after soccer practice. Get home and take shower, Facebook check and then- my favorite iPage, while doing my homework. Usually I make myself do at least half a page of work before I get on, but I was too excited to wait so I went ahead and got on.

        As always, I waited for Nick to come one and during the wait I decided- screw the homework, I’m going to write another chapter of my story. English homework could wait, besides I speak English already, what more do I need to learn? Spanish class and homework on the other hand, well, that’s a different argument.

        About two paragraphs into my story Nick IM-ed me.

        Nick: Hello beautiful :)

        Queue the butterflies flying my stomach because he’s talking to me and he called me beautiful!

        Me: A compliment? OMG! No. Way.

        Nick: I know a compliment from me! Enjoy it while I’m in a good mood. :P

        Me: Why are you in a good mood?

        Nick: I WAS THE ONLY GUY- NO PERSON IN MY MATH CLASS WITH AN A+ ON THE TEST! AND I HATE MATH!

        Me: OMG CONGRATS, BROWN NOSER! :p

        Nick THANKS- HEY! SO NOT TRUE!

        Me: :p HAHAHA LET’S STOP TALKING IN CAPS LOCK!!