Chapter 14

^.^.^.^Chapter 14 .^.^.^.

                "Trust is a two way street. Trust, it can take years to build, but it can take seconds to break. And trust is like glass; once it's shattered it can't be repaired; only replaced. Sometimes you can put the pieces back together but they're always be cracks"

        Cameron could see her shaking from where he sat in his truck, and it hurt him to see her suffer alone. He wished he could be there to wipe the tears that were creasing down her face and hold her till she stopped shaking. He wanted to make her stop hurting, he wanted her to be happy, because making her happy made him happy. Seeing her smile made him smi-

        *Bloop*

        IM message from MadPoetMan821…

        I grinned saving my progress on my story so I could answer Nick back. I was on a roll here and I knew if I stopped now then I’d be stuck, I was in the zone and now Nick was taking me out of it to talk to Trinity. Damn, I forgot to log off.

        I sighed reading his message that made me smile. I loved talking to Nick, but talking to him on iPage always made me feel bad about myself.

        Nick: Hellooooo dearest Trinity. ;) Happy Wacky Wednesday!

        Me: Lol let me guess…. Spirit week?

        Nick: Lol yes, you should have seen my outfit it was pretty wacky.

        Me: Hahaha I bet it was :P But I bet it wasn’t anything special, you’re naturally wacky as it is ;)

        Nick: I am! AND I’MM PROUD! :))

        I laughed, hesitating my reply. I should be spending less time with Nick if I want to stop this whole lying scheme. With a sigh I bit my bottom lip after thinking about my response.

        Me: Hey Nick, um, I got to go. Sorry we couldn’t chat for too long.

        Nick: Aww, it’s OK. Maybe some other time when you’re less busy ;)

        Me: Haha OK thanks. Bye :)

        Nick: Adios ;)

        I smiled logging off and going back to my story. I had to re-read what I had already written to get back into the zone. I was writing a sad part so I needed to feel depressed and sad to get into character.

        Taylor cried her heart out reaching to the tomb stone that was marked with her fa-

        *Beep Beep Beep*

        Sighing extensively reaching over to my phone and looked at my new message. iMessage: Nick

        “Man, this boy gets around fast.” I giggled to myself leaning back and reading his text.

        Good day dear Ally ;)- Nick

        A good day to you too Nicholas :) –Ally

        I didn’t bother continuing my story but just finishing my sentence and saving again. I knew I wasn’t going to get anything done if Nick wanted to talk. So I sat there waiting for him to reply back which was rather quick.