Chapter 9

^.^.^. Chapter 9 ^.^.^.

"If he makes you smile that's all that counts."

I was in the middle of Spanish, taking a nap may I add, when I heard a faintly loud familiar vibration noise coming from a phone. It shook my desk a bit since my backpack was up against the metal pole of my desk. I mentally groaned being woken up from my little nap. Coming home from a soccer game at ten at night and then having to do homework isn’t a good school day plan. Bottom line, I got 6 hours of sleep instead of my usual eight to nine.

I put my hand in my bag and searched for my phone discreetly. Looking at the teacher and having one hand search for my phone in my bag is skill! I put my text book on my desk and hid my phone behind it. My phone showed it was a Facebook message. I had missed one earlier from Natalie but the recent one was from Nick.

Nick? What does he want from Ally?

I could feel my stomach stir with panic. I shouldn’t have mixed our lives together-Trinity and Ally. I should have never met him in reality. That’s what I thought every time he messaged me. I would think that he figured it out, or found out that Trinity is actually Ally or Ally is pretending to be Trinity. Nerve wracking.

I looked at the message and a little peek at Mrs. Garcia to see if she was looking at me, but she was still preoccupied in teaching and watching a boy that was disrupting her class.

Hey it’s me Nick, member from the Romeo and Juliet play? We ran into each other head on. Well if you do, well…. I guess… um…sorry I’m stammering. I just wanted to say hi I guess. You seemed like a funny and nice person. Sorry if I’m coming out creepy, I don’t mean to. I’m going to stop talking, haha. Well, have a nice day :) -Nick

I smiled and giggled at the message. He sounds more nervous than me! I grinning hovering my fingers over the keys not sure how to reply. Hmm, what to say, what to say? I tap my fingers on my desk and stared at the board for a bit. Well you can start off by saying hi, Ally! My inner mind told me.

Hi Nick! :) Yes I do remember you! Haha how could I not, we did run into each other, well I ran into you, sorry about that.

Does that sound okay? Not too crazy like? Whatever, YOLO right?

By the way awesome play! I thought it was splendidly done. :) Its ok, the stammering is cute-

Okay I can NOT say that looks cute! Awkward! Delete, delete, delete-

“Ally, what’s tomorrow translated in Spanish?” Mrs. Garcia asked me. Taking my eyes away from my phone I casually picked my arm up and placed it on my phone.

“Um, mañana.” I answered correctly. She nodded her head going down the list in the book on days of the week.

When I thought she wasn’t paying attention to me anymore I looked back on my phone reading what I had typed so far:

Hi Nick! :) Yes I do remember you! Haha how could I not, we did run into each other, well I ran into you, sorry about that. By the way awesome play! I thought it was splendidly done. :) Its okay you’re not coming off creepy, it’s really sweet of you to message me. You seemed like a nice guy too :) I hope you’re doing okay. What are you up to anyway? School obviously, right? Haha, Happy Day- Ally :)

I read over the message two times before sending it. I went back to Nat’s message; it was only her reminding me that she wanted my help tomorrow to get ready for her date with Blake. She didn’t seem too nervous about it, relaxed but kind of jittery. I’m sure she’s going to be fine; they’re only going out for ice cream.