Chapter 4

^.^.^.Chapter 4.^.^.^.

        “The truth is beautiful without a doubt, but so are lies.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

        After that day I told more and more about myself- or my fantasy- to Nick; I got into creating my profile page. I was enjoying it really, along with writing my stories. One day while talking to Nick and typing out the next chapter of my story- which was coming out to be a big hit- he commented on my profile page.

        Nick: Nice page btw, can’t believe you finally did it lol

        Me: Haha right! I thought it would be about time  ;)

        Nick: Nice to know that your favorite color is blue like the whole rest of the world haha ;)

        Me: Nah ah ah, TEAL BLUE! Not regular blue TEAL blue. Big difference. :P

        Nick: Oooo sorry! And you have a cute profile pic too.

        Me: Thanks! :D

        Of course the profile picture wasn’t actually of me. Natalie posted in on her Tumblr one day and I just happened to like it a lot. So I made it my profile picture. It’s perfect too because the girl is blond, just like how I’m supposed to be. It was just a picture of a blonde girl on the beach in some short ripped jeans and a netted shirt with her black bikini underneath, blonde hair blowing all over her face, and she twirled on the sand. Something rather simple.

        I took a break from writing and looked at his profile again. There was a picture of him now, instead of that boring autumn looking tree; well I think it’s him. It was a boy resting his head on an open text book, a faded grey hoodie covering his sandy brown hair; a kid was snickering in the background laughing in his direction.

        Me: Looks like someone needs a nap :P

        Nick: Huh?

        Me: Your pro pic, staying up too late there Nicky boy :P

                Nick: Hahaha yeah, buddies just fooling around, come on though, library is BORING!

        Me: Hahaha well you can at least sleep in library because it’s quiet!

        Nick: Yes, very true.  But I have you to blame for the picture is all :P

        Me: WHAT?! ME! :O

        Nick: YES! YOU! You keep me up all night with you messages and texting ;)

        Me: Hey I don’t see you writing, ‘Hey getting tired, going to bed!’ :P

        Nick: No. Comment.

        Me: Good.

        So it’s been true. Nick and I have been staying up till midnight the latest, messaging each other and having a good time. I had to sneak the laptop to bed when the lights went out, but that was just too easy! Sometimes when I did wake up the next morning for school I regretted too, but remembering it later made it SO worth it. I would suck it up going through my six hours of hell just to keep reminding myself the memories, which were worth it.