My Double Life

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^MY DOUBLE LIFE.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

Ally. Ally Sofia Jenson. That's me, dark thick long hair, light brown eyes, five foot three, and living in a small town in Massachusetts with two brothers. One older one younger, Luke and Ryan, and like you've probably already guessed: yes, they are extremely annoying as brothers can be. I live such a normal life I go to school, play soccer, do my homework, hang out with my friend, have a bedtime; it's so bland! I want spice in my life, chaos (for once not coming from my brothers), parties, maybe even a love life! For Christ sakes I still have movie night with my family every Saturday!

All I ask for was some interest in my life, (again besides a show coming from my brothers in the grocery store), a guy to talk to me, something INTERESTING! EXCITING! SENSATIONAL! And oh boy did I get that... I got that for sure. Because my wish came through on November 2nd at 3:21 pm.

Now don't think of my life as being cliché right now when I say it was because of a boy! What can I say it just happened; yes that does sound cliché too. So I guess I got what I asked for, with some added bonuses, chaos, thrown in deep-shit, maybe webbed in some lies, face-palm of stupidity, etc. etc.

All because I Ally Sofia Jenson decided to live a new "double life" on a place called iPage. I loved reading, it was a passion, and I could sit in my room for hours and be happy with reading, (but when it actually came to summer reading-forget it.)

Since no one knew who I really was I guess I just made up the lie. Remember all those speeches with teachers and adults saying to never give your information to anyone you don't know, well that kicked in. I wasn't going to give my real information out, so I made it up. I was a girl living in the beautiful state of California with the name Trinity Scott with sisters that were kind and brothers that we're as annoying. But come on, I had to make it seem like it wasn't a fantasy day-dream; I said a few things negative about my brothers and sisters, and that my parents left us more often for their jobs (unlike my parents.) I lived in a big house in Malibu with a "boyfriend" who really wasn't my boyfriend, played three sports, had dozens of friends, and went to parties.

Now you must be thinking: Well were does the boy come in!? Well, let me tell you a little story on how I meet Nick Landon...