Chapter 10

^.^.^.  Chapter 10 ^.^.^.^.

“Trust is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect again.”- Unknown

I looked away from my phone and saw Nick waving and motioning me to come and sit down. What a coincidence that he sends a message to Trinity and I just so happened to walk in the room and my phone just so happened to go off when he sends it.

I slowly walked to the table and sat across from him. He smiled looking up from his phone again and put it back in his pocket, “Hi Ally.” He greeted looking at me.

“Hey Nick.” I greeted sitting across from him.

“What’s up?” He asked politely with an adorable smile. Okay I guess there’s nothing it freak out about.

I smirk literally looking up, “Well technically the ceiling.”

He chuckled nodding his head, “Amusing.”

I shrugged smiling on my own, “So Nick, what’s going on?” I said correctly.

"Oh nothing." he said nervously turning the coffee cup he had in his hands. He sighed smiling and then chuckled faintly, "Honestly, I don't care how creepy this may sound but you just seem interesting to talk to."

I laughed as one of the waitress walked over with a coffee mug and a pot of coffee. I honestly didn't drink coffee much, but when I did it was always in the morning when I felt dead and not motivated to go to school. "You say that a lot but somehow I don't find that very creepy."

He snickered shrugging his shoulders and looking at the coffee cup in his hands. This Nick seemed to be a total opposite of the Nick I-well Trinity- talk to on iPage. This Nick seemed quiet and nervous; the Nick from iPage seemed more open, bubbly, flirty, and talkative.

"You ever watch the movie Alice in Wonderland?" I asked trying to make up conversation.

I could tell this was random and amusing to him with the giant smile he was trying to hold back, "I can't say I have." he admitted looking up from his coffee cup.

"Well you should. It's a pretty great movie. My favorite version is the cartoon one from 1951, but Johnny Deep plays a good Mad Hatter." I stated taking a sip of hot coffee.

"I'll keep that in mind." he nodded still smiling. He really does have a beautiful smile, I thought.

"Your turn." I simply said taking another sip of coffee.

"My turn for what?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"To bring up a random topic. Anything you want, just say it." I explained hoping this would turn up to be a funny night.

"Have you ever read the book Dracula?" He started off simply, taking a moment to think about something.

"I can't say I have." I said just like he did.

"Don't. Trust me it's the most horrific book you'll ever read. If you ever have to read it for school though, just look it up in SparkNotes." He said in all honesty that made me laugh. "Don't get me wrong I love old book and plays and all that stuff, Dracula seems pretty cool too but, honest to God, I recommend burning it."

I covered my mouth slightly so my laugh didn't seem so loud. I can tell this is going to be an interesting night already, "Alright now twenty questions, go."

He bit the bottom of his lip trying to stop smiling like a fool, he looked down at his coffee cup for a moment but quickly brought his head up to stare at me, "What's your favorite movie in the whole wide world?"