"You look older than your age. You're 18, right?" You guessed.

"Huh? Um yes... thanks." Asahi muttered the thanks part.

"Thanks? What for?" You were very confused at this point.

"I didn't mean to say that! It's just everyone says rumors about me because of my appearance. I just really don't understand it. But you are so far the only one that didn't judge me by my looks." He explained. You took a second to think what he said. Then your eyes moved up and down, staring at his body.

"Hm... Well, you do look like a 20 year old man. No offense." You stated.

"Wha? How?" Asahi questioned.

"I don't know. You just do." You shrugged.

The door swings open to reveal Suga, and some biscuits in his hand. "Ya'll hungry?"

"What took you so long?" You bluntly asked. This caught Suga off guard.

"Wait, did you actually waited for me?"

"What do you mean by that? You said you will be back with snacks. Of course I would wait for you to come!" You yelled.

"Well, yeah but I thought you two would be talking." Suga explained

"Of course we would be talking. Do you have any idea how a silent treatment could kill you slowly?"

"Well, I-"

"Doesn't matter! Gimme thise biscuits!" You yelled and try to snatch it from Suag's hand. But you missed.

"Ha. Missed." He laughed.

"Stop it! Or I'll feed you to the jaguar!"

"Jaguar?" Suga was confused.

You grab your phone and when straight to contacts. You hold your phone in front of his face, showing that you were calling your bro, Keishin. He is nicknamed as Jaguar on your phone.

"Y/N? What happene-"

"Oh nothing Nis-san. I only call so.."

As you were speaking, Suag had this worried faced. He didn't beg or plead, he just stand there with these empty eyes. You could tell he was actually terrified.

".... you know I'll be heading home right away. Are you still there?" You saved Suga from snitching him. Suga gave a huge relied sigh. He almsot fainted. Asahi moved closer to Suga to catcg him if he faints.

"No. I'm over at Gramps."

"What the hell man? Why didn't you take me with you!"

"Because you are tutoring?"

"....gosh dang it." You muttered. You could hear him laughing.

"Don't worry kiddo. I'll take you nexttime. Since you're done, when you get home, make sure the store is clear. I don't want any smuggler in there."

"Fine. I guess this is good-bye. Say hi to Grandpa for me!"

"Jeez, at least a 'please' would be fitting."

"Just do it." And just like that, you hanged up.

You turned around to see the boys staring at you. They look regretful. You were confused. Like the majority of the time.

"What?" You asked.

"We're sorry!" Both of them cried.

"Huh? Why are you sorry?"

"If we didn't jave invited you, you could've went to Coach Ukai instead!" They cried.

"Guys, it's fine. It's not like I don't visit him rarely. I go at least one day each month. It's not a big deal." You said, patting their heads. When you touched Asahi's hair, you noticed how soft and wavy it was. From just a pat, you began to play with it a bit.

"Um...Y/N..what are you doing?" Asahi asked scared.

"Just playing with your hair. Sorry." You answered honestly. This left Suga smirking and Asahi blushing. But you didn't notice.

"Anyways, I should get going. I hope you guys do well in the test." You said, snatching the biscuits out of Suga's hand. Though, he didn't seem to mind it.

"I'm sure we will. You are a great teacher." Suga complimented.

"Yeah. You-you're v-very sm-smart" Asahi stuttered.

"You guys stay safe. See you next week!" You said and waved good bye. You left the house and walked back to the store.

-------------BACJ IN SUGA'S-----------------

"Sooooo, what were you guys talking about while I was gone?" Suga asked Asahi.

"Huh? We only talked about school....and us." Asahi was then interrupted before he could even explained.

"You guys talked about each other?! What did she say?"

"It's nothing like that. She only explained how college was like. And about the way I look..."

"What did she say about you?"

"That I look like a grown adult."

"Well, you do. But did she say anything nice to you? Or something?" Suga kept asking as his curiousity increased.

"Um...she did say I was very kind. And that I was a huge change because of that."

"....what does that mean?"

"I actually don't know really.. "

"Did you ask her out?"

"What? No, why would I?" Asahi waa confused.

"Hm....why are you so oblivious?"

"Huh? Wait, what does that mean?"

"You obviously have sonething towards her."

"No I don't. Do I?"

"Forget what i said. Let's just go to Nishinoya's place before it gets late."

(A/N: I might have made Suga seem mean in this one sorry guys.)