"I think I get it now." Sugawara confidently said.

"Well that's great. But if you want, I could still demonstrate it to you." You offered.

"It's fine. I think we can do this."

"Y/N, you look a bit tired. Were w-we g-gi-giving you a hard t-time?" Asahi stuttered.

"Huh? Oh no. I'm tired because Keishin made me mop the whole store last night." You explained.

"Wait really?" Sugawara was surprised. "How come?"

"Well, it was punishment for not telling you guys about the upcoming practice match against Ahoba Johsai." You explained, embarrassed.

"That doesn't seem fair." Asahi said, in a confident tone. It almost caught you off guard. "If anyone have forgotten something, the last thing I would do is punish them." He explained.

"That's very sweet." You said out loud.

"We-well, I-I um ho-" he tried to speak up but just couldn't. Soon, Asahi began to turn red. You were confused, you didn't understand what was happening.

"Look Y/N. Asahi just turned red." Suga smirked.

"Um...yes?" You said curious.

"Do you perhaps know why?"

"Um no..."

"Hm. That's weird. Well, either way, I'm leaving you two here." Suga says as he stands up.

"Hold on! Wh-where are you going?" Asahi finally spoke up.

"I'm just heading to the kitchen for some snacks. Be right back!" Suga saud befire leaving.

That left you and Asahi alone.

Shit not again. I want to talk to him, but I just don't know how. Should I start. He seems to still trying to fix his posture. I think I have no choice.

"Asahi, everything alright?" You asked.

"Um...yeah..." Asahi quietly answered.

"Was it something I said? If so, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly the best at making friends. Especially in my age." You explained.

"Hm? How come?" Asahi asked confused.

"Well, remember when I said I went to college at 15?" He nods. So you continue on. "Because of my size and age, everyone around me were basically giants to me. And I have a huge fear of being judged. So I ended up being quiet and trying to speak up when I can. That lead me to be less expressive and confident. Like, how is a 15 year old suppose to get along with adults? So I barely had the chance to experience friendship at my teens age. So I'm used at talking to people older and younger than me. Not same age." You explained.

"Woah. I didn't realise you had a social problem. No-not that its a b-b-ad thing!" He said.

"Don't worry. I'm still trying to inprove at it. But I'm lucky I'm trying to be friends with you guys. So far, I think Karasuno is best!" You happily said.

"That's good." Asahi stated.

"But I'm also thankful we met."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Asahi asks.

"I mean, you are an amazing person. We were just strangers that time, but you helped me either way. Honestly, when I went to middle school, everyone would just try to avoid each other. So you were a huge change. At least to me." You explained.

"Oh...i see..." Asahi blushes and smiles at himself.

"You know..." you began. Asahi looks up to you as you spoke.