34

When Lu Shiming woke up, he was lying in the room.

    A circle of rope was tied to him.

    Thick and solid.

    The man lifted his eyelids calmly, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Ni Yang raised the gun in her hand and raised Su Ruan Ruan with a panic on her face.

    "Well, Lu Shiming, are you awake from alcohol?"

    "Yeah."

    Ni Yang let out a sigh of relief, put Su Ruan Ruan down, and poked her waist with a gun.

    "Go, untie the rope."

    Su Ruan Ruan covered her little face and tremblingly said: "No."

    Ni Yang raised her foot and kicked the person directly.

    Su Ruan Ruan fell on the man with a bang.

    Lu Shiming lowered his eyes, his eyes were still scarlet, his black hair was messy, and his temperament was arrogant.

    Su Ruan Ruan said softly, "I, I, I,  I am your legal girlfriend..."

    "Oh." The man responded coldly, and the rope on his body suddenly loosened.

    Su Ruan Ruan:? ? ? She hasn't solved it yet?

    Lu Shiming moved his arm, a sharp blade faintly revealed from his fingertips.

    He put it into the space in just a second.

    Su Ruan Ruan didn't see it.

    Ni Yang saw it.

    She put down the gun in her hand and looked at Lu Shiming, her gaze even more strange and alert.

    She should have known for a long time that this man is not as harmless as it appears on the surface.

    "What happened yesterday?"

    Lu Shiming stood up, reached out and pinched Su Ruan Ruan's small face and looked up and down.

    Fingertips brushed her small face with tooth marks, and a few invisible smiles leaked from the bottom of his eyes.

    "You were drunk, and then... hacked people away."

    Su Ruan Ruan swallowed subconsciously when she said this.

    Ni Yang also had an expression of indescribable horror.

    She still thinks what happened yesterday is like a dream.

    This extremely gentle man actually frightened the entire building with an axe.

    Until now, there are still talks about Lu Shiming.

    "I'm sorry." The  man spread his hands, his expression was cold, "I can't drink alcohol." In a few simple words, he shrugged off his responsibility.

    If it weren't for chopped ruins outside, Ni Yang would really believe the man's external adjective "I am actually very innocent, very weak and very pitiful".

    "Well, in the future, don't drink anymore."

    Ni Yang said.

    Lu Shiming smiled slightly without answering.