51(1/2)

Chapter 51 (1/2)

    The man took the girl in his arms out of the church.

    The church eroded by the supernatural power collapsed the moment the man walked out.

    The white dove was startled and flew around the sky.

    The dazzling sun shrouded and fell, and the man was soaked in blood, with a mess behind him, walking out slowly, like an evil ghost Rakshasa. But the expression on his face is so gentle and doting.

    Su Ruan Ruan buried her head in Lu Shiming's arms and smelled the familiar scent on his body. She subconsciously stretched out her arms and tightly looped it on his neck.

    Ni Yang and Xiao Yu waited outside, and finally smiled when they saw the two who came out intact.

    " Ruan Ruan is okay?"

    "Yeah."

Lu Shiming raised his eyes slightly and saw the rushing supernaturalists.

    They all saw the powerful power just now. With the potential to open up a world, it seems to crush everything in this world to ashes. The initiator was the seemingly weak man in front of them.

    A slender vine was flying behind the man. A small axe hung from the vine.

    The vine cautiously and flatly stuffed the small axe into the man's small bag.

    The man closed his eyes, his black hair was half drooping, and he looked like a harmless weak chicken. Where is the momentum of turning over the river just now.

    Faced with this illusion, all the persons with the ability stood up.

    "You, it was you who killed the Lord Goddess..." Because of fear, this supernatural person stammered and couldn't even speak completely.

    Lu Shiming raised his eyebrows and sneered. The dark eyes were as sharp as a knife, with obvious ridicule.

    Seeing Lu Shiming's expression. The supernatural person was angry, but because of fear, he dared not step forward.

    In the last days, the strong are respected. Even if this strong man did something infuriating between man and god, they could only swallow their anger. But it's about the goddess, even if he died in battle, she couldn't let the goddess be tainted by this man!

    Numerous people with supernatural powers slowly gathered around Lu Shiming and others into the encirclement.

    "Goddess is here, we will avenge the goddess!" The supernaturalists were filled with indignation.

    Su Ruan  Ruan came out of Lu Shiming's arms showing her little head. That porcelain white face was more delicate and coquettish than the huge statue of the goddess before. Although charming, the corners of the eyebrows and eyes are all childish ignorance.

    Seeing this familiar face, the abilities practitioners were taken aback, and they all stopped the abilities attack in their hands.

    But Lu Shiming didn't have such a good interest.

    Kill those who stand in the way.

    The man squinted his eyes, and the vine behind him opened a huge mouth in the abyss, and he was about to have a full meal.

    Su Ruan Ruan hurriedly put a small white flower on Lu Shiming's face, and when he saw the man calm down, she struggled to get to the ground.

    The girl's long dark hair spread out like ink, and the wind blew, completely revealing her face that was nine points like a goddess.

    Su Ruan Ruan raised her hand, and another delicate white flower emerged from her fingertips. Then she raised her hand suddenly, and layers of beautiful white flowers fell in the sky. The little white flowers fall on the body, as delicate as mist and soft as cotton.

    The anxiety of the supernaturalists gradually dissipated in the sweet and erosive floral fragrance. They gradually calmed down, religiously stretched out their hands to catch the small white flowers that fell from the sky, held them in their palms, and then knelt down deeply with excitement in their voices.

    "It's the goddess, the true goddess!"

    After five years, this rain of flowers finally came back to the world.

    In such a dilapidated apocalypse, everyone's hearts were finally redeemed again.

    Their god did not abandon them.

    The goddess is still there, and the hope of the last days will last forever.

    The first flower rain five years ago redeemed the entire human race.

    The second flower rain five years later redeemed the entire apocalypse.

    ...

    Luo Heng and Gong Ji are dead, and only the two leaders, Ni Yang and Zhu Yan, remain in the four survival areas. Of course, they took over the living quarters of Luo Heng and Gong Ji.

    And seeing Ni Yang who was so energetic, everyone knew that the rumor that Ni Yang had become a zombie was false.

    In this regard, Ni Yang came out to clarify in person.

    "It is true that I was bitten by a zombie. However, I did not become a zombie because I have antibodies to the zombie virus in my body." On the huge screen, Ni Yang was wearing a camouflage uniform with a high pony tail. Exposed long and narrow phoenix eyes. Her arms were raised high, with a clear bite mark on them.

    "I promise that the end times are coming to an end. The zombie virus is preventable and curable."

    On the screen, the woman's face was thin and firm, and her eyes showed light.

    The people standing in front of the screen listened to Ni Yang's loud and clear words and looked at her face with hope in their eyes.

    Under the expectation of everyone, three months later, the first anti-zombie vaccine was finally ready.

    Ni Yang took the vaccine, turned her head and glanced around.

    Who should we call for the first experiment now?

    In this experiment, there are mainly two small experiments.

    The first small experiment is to put a zombie bite once after injecting a vaccine into a normal person. If there is no mutation, it is a success.

    But this requires a normal human to bear the risk of zombiezation. Because if the vaccine is ineffective, he may become a zombie.

    Because Ni Yang is not sure that her blood will work for everyone.

    The second small experiment is to vaccinate the zombies directly. If it succeeds, the zombies will return to normal just like Xiao Yu and others.

    Xiao Yu, Xiao baby and Ni Mei have recovered. Even after drinking Ni Yang's blood, antibodies to the zombie virus were produced in the body.

    They cannot be used as experimental subjects. Ni Yang must find someone who has never touched her blood.

    Zhu Yan stood up, folded his arms, and said, "I am willing."

    Ni Yang looked at the resolute eyes of the young man in front of her, nodded slightly, then turned and said to Xiao Yu: "We still need to catch a zombie now."

    Su Ruan Ruan pushed open the window on tiptoe and saw the stone zombienthrowing rocks by the river.

    She waved at him hard.

    The stone zombies ran over happily, "wife!"

    Suddenly, a small axe flew across, just stuck on the wall in front of the stone zombies. The strength is steady and ruthless, making the scalp numb.

    "Kacha Kacha..." A long crack was torn in the wall. If there is no accident, as long as it is deeper, this building will collapsed because of this.