42

Su Ruan Ruan felt that her mother and her sister were very interested in the man she brought back.

    Because their eyes were so hot, so hot that Su Ruan Ruan felt that her mother wanted to find her a stepfather, and her sister wanted to find her a brother-in-law.

    "Drink soup."

    It seemed that her sister cooked a lot of good dishes because of the visitor.

    Especially the big hen was stewed!

    Su Ruan Ruan clamped the chicken butt to the man, and then a large chicken thigh for herself. Just when she was about to pick up her chopsticks to eat, the man grabbed her wrist.

    Su Ruan Ruan blinked.

    The man raised his eyes slightly and looked at Bai Huan and King Kong Barbie, "We are not hungry."

    Hey, no, she is very hungry.

    As soon as Su Ruan Ruan wanted to talk, the man stuffed a hard French long bread stick in her mouth.

    Ok? Where did he get it from?

    The man pressed Su Ruan Ruan with one hand, and stared at Bai Huan and King Kong Barbie with the other. His voice seemed cold and threatening, "You eat first."

    Under the man's gaze, Bai Huan stared at the soup with a strange expression, without moving.

    "Eat." The man said another word slowly, Bai Huan's eyes suddenly dimmed, and then she held up the soup in front of her with a dull expression, and took a big gulp.

    King Kong Barbie immediately grabbed the soup, glanced at the man subconsciously with a panic expression, then moved her head mechanically and drank the rest of the soup.

    That night, after eating a long French bread stick, Su Ruan Ruan heard the sound of opening and closing doors one after another in the yard.

    And accompanied by bursts of vomiting.

    Su Ruan Ruan went to visit with concern and saw her mother and her sister holding soapy water and spitting bubbles.

    Su Ruan Ruan thought, that this is  really  childlike.

    As soon as she turned around, she saw the man standing behind her.

    The man was wearing a mask and she could not see his face. The  melon dog was curled up behind him, sleeping like a pig.

    "Why are you in front of my room?"

    Su Ruan Ruan remembered that her mother didn't arrange a room for him?

    The man stood there, with a cold voice coming from behind the mask, "Protect you."

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately said that her home is so safe and she does not need to be protected, and then she saw her mother's mouth foaming  while holding a kitchen knife as if to cut someone over. But was hugged hard by her sister and dragged back.

    Although Su Ruan Ruan knew that her mother had been mentally ill and insist on taking medicine, she did not realize that her mother was very sick.

    "It's too dangerous outside, hurry up and follow me in."

    Su Ruan Ruan hurriedly pulled the man into the room.

    Her room is not big and there are not many things.

    "You can go out after my mother sleeps."