50

Chapter 50:

    "You, you are..."

    Zhu Yan's was  completely woke up.

    He looked at the man in front of him, his body trembling unconsciously.

    Too strong.

    The power of this man are too strong.

    Lu Shiming  lifted his foot over Zhu Yan, and walked forward.

    Suddenly, the alarm bell in the castle became loud.

    All the supernaturalists came out.

    They looked shocked when they saw the corpse of the "Goddess" lying on the ground.

    "They killed the goddess!"

    "These people actually dared to kill the goddess! They will definitely be condemned by the gods!" The supernaturalists were filled with righteous indignation, and rushed out with their own abilities.

    The goddess is the god of heaven in their hearts, the faith in their hearts.

    The person who kills the goddess is intolerable by God!

    "Kill them and avenge the goddess!" The  supernaturalists rushed forward.

    The man took out his axe from the small torn bag, squeezed it in his hand, narrowed his beautiful peach eyes slightly, and raised his eyes to look forward.

    The supernaturalists rushed over from the corridor.

    Lu Shiming held an axe, and drew a contemptuous smile on the corners of his thin lips.

    The man raised his arm, and the small and slender axe was thrown out.

    The sharp axe pierced the air and ran across the neck of nearest person. Although not fatal, it left deep blood marks.

    With just one move, all the abilities who were stuck in the corridor were bluffed.

    The small axe turned around and returned to the man's hand.

    Lu Shiming slowly wiped away the blood stains on the small axe, and his dark eyes swept over the group of supernatural beings.

    The abilities who had been outraged suddenly quieted down.

    Then subconciously giving way to a spacious passage.

    The tall and straight figure of the man disappeared into the castle so grandly.

    Zhu Yan opened his mouth blankly, and did not respond for a long time.

    But when he returned to his senses, he realized that he didn't know when he had been surrounded by the sane abilities.

    Hey, no,why didn't he take him away? Is this why he don't kill these abilities?

    Although he covet his girlfriend, haven't he yet started? Want to be so unfeeling?

    Lu Shi Ming carried his small axe on his back, raised his eyes and glanced at the various military vehicles parked in front of him, was silent for a while, took out a small electric e-bike  from the space, and then raised his long legs and stepped on it.

    "Dididi..." The  little e-bike made a harsh sound.

    The man drove a small electric bike  and slowly disappeared on the road in front of the castle.

    …

    In the castle dungeon, Xiao Yu and Ni Yang, who were caught by Gong Ji who was waiting for them as soon as they exited the passage, were locked in cages.