Chapter 6(2/2)

"We have something to do, we will go first." Xiao Yu seemed do not want to have more contact with people, picked up his brother, and went straight through the crowd.

Wang Gen let out a sneer.

Ni Yang looked regretful, almost looking through Xiao Yu's back.

...

It was late when they arrived at the pharmacy.

Immediately approaching the time of the night that zombies like.

For this group of zombies who turned upside down day and night and liked to stay up late, Su Ruan Ruan felt that it would be too hard for her to cope with their time difference.

"Su Ruan Ruan, go get the medicine." Ni Yang commanded.

Su Ruan Ruan squatted in front of the glass counter holding the small bag and the puppy, slowly taking the medicine.

Lu Shiming carried the torn backpack on his back and walked into the medicine storage room of the pharmacy.

Wang Gen appeared to follow Lu Shiming unintentionally, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

Lu Shiming lowered his head, walked to a corner, turned his back to Wang Gen, didn't know what he was playing with in his hand that made a "click, click" sound.

Wang Gen sneered, "Lu Shiming, I persuade you to give Ruan Ruan to me, and I can keep you alive."

The man did not speak, still playing with the things in his hands.

The corners were dark, and a little light was faintly showing in front of the man.

Dark and obscure, in the darkness reveals a weird gloom.

Wang Gen looked at this weak guy, and when he saw that he was still not responding, he immediately get angry and suddenly launched a supernatural attack.

"Go and die!"

Boom! the flames spread.

The people outside looked back and looked inside subconsciously.

A scream came.

As soon as Su Ruan Ruan turned her head, she saw half of the burning man rushing out.

Oh!

She smelled a strong burnt smell.

The person who was burned up was Wang Gen.

The two people who came with Wang Gen immediately came to remove the fire.

The fire was so intense that when poor Wang Gen was taken home, he was already fainted.

The doctor sighed, "It's no help, let's cut it."

Wang Gen was dying and sat up in shock, but it did not change the result.

Wang Gen became Wang Eunuch.

Duan Zhen cried hard.

Su Ruan Ruan hurt for her a little bit.

Zhang Zhihao became stupid, and when she finally met a fire-type superpower but he became an eunuch.

Ugh.

Look, this is the fate of us as a cannon fodder.

Su Ruan Ruan looked at Wang Gen with the expression of sympathy for her comrades.

Look at her, accepting the arrangements of fate early, and have the courage to follow fate and die in peace, if you accept it life will not be so uncomfortable.

"What's going on?" The doctor finished cleaning up and turned to ask about the situation.

The loss of a fire superpower is a huge loss for the entire team.

"Maybe the ability was out of control and burned himself."

Ni Yang analyzed. After all, ordinary fires cannot burn so fast.

Su Ruan Ruan nodded vigorously.

The cannon fodder burns itself and illuminates the life of the protagonist.

Suddenly, Su Ruan Ruan smelled a strange smell.

She sniff her little nose and rubbed it aside.

Lu Shiming stretched out his hand to clasp her little head, lowered his eyes and covered his dark eyes, a touch of gentleness was vaguely revealed.

"What is Ruan Ruan smelling?"

Su Ruan Ruan immediately shook her head, like a little quail  that seemed to shrink.

She seems to smell... the smell of oil?

Su Ruan Ruan glanced at Wang Gen, then at Lu Shiming, shrinking even more.

Mama! I want to die!

...

In the evening, everyone was taking a break in shifts.

Su Ruan Ruan opened her eyes in a daze, and saw Ni Yang sitting in the driving seat leaning against the window, holding a half-old wallet in her hand, her eyes moisted.

Through the pale moonlight, Su Ruan Ruan saw a picture in her wallet.

That should be a family portrait.

Ni Yang is very alert.

When she heard the movement behind her, she immediately put away her purse and wiped her face.

Su Ruan Ruan knew that Ni Yang cried.

Su Ruan Ruan did not speak.

Ni Yang didn't turn her head either. She just looked out of the car window and said softly, "My parents died when I was very young. I grew up with my sister. When the end of the world came, she quarreled with me and just ran away from home."

As the heroine, Ni Yang is strong and independent since childhood.

In order to deepen the personality, the author let her parents die and added another good for nothing sister who needs her guidance all day long.

Today, Ni Yang mentioned this incident suddenly, probably because she saw Xiao Xiao  , Xiao Yu's younger brother, and suddenly felt nostalgic.

After a pause, Ni Yang's voice seemed a little choked.

She stretched out her hand to support her forehead and half-covered her face, seeming to blame herself.

"That silly girl, can I find her?" The moonlight was clear, and the wind was cool.

A soft voice came from behind Ni Yang, with a soft sound like flowing water, like misty rain in the south of the Yangtze River.

"Well, you can find her."

According to the plot, Ni Yang will search all the survival areas, and finally...find her.

Su Ruan Ruan said: "What's your sister's name?"

Ni Yang's expression was a bit ugly, and it took a long time to utter two words with difficulty, "Ni Mei."

Su Ruan Ruan felt that the author was really a weird author.

"Zombies are here!"

Suddenly, a shout came not far away.

Lu Shiming, who was sitting next to Su Ruan Ruan, immediately opened his eyes, subconsciously stretched out his hand, and held the axe inside through the backpack.

Those eyes didn't have the awkwardness of just waking up, but revealed a sharp eyes like a beast.

Laziness with bloodthirsty.

Su Ruan Ruan opened the car door excitedly and prepared to rush down.

Baby, I'm coming~

.......