31

"Woo, I don't want to eat strawberries anymore, my mouth is about to split..."

    Su Ruan Ruan squatted on the sofa, crying bitterly.

    Although she tried very hard just now to absorb Lu Shiming's air and suffocate the other party to death, she obviously failed.

    Because the other party is still alive and kicking now, even living much better than she thought.

    The man leaned on the sofa, pinched Su Ruan Ruan's soft chin, rubbed the corners of her lips with his fingers, that has  a little red strawberry juice.

    "Let's try again, huh? That's what the books say."

    The smell is familiar to her.

    The fruity and sweet scent of strawberries followed all the way down the throat, so tired that she panicked.

    Su Ruan Ruan lowered her head sand glanced at the book in Lu Shiming's hand.

    "The Domineering President Kissed You Thousands of Times", "The Evil King's Peerless Wife"...

    Why would he believe this kind of thing written by a mother-fetal single author! His IQ is too low! Is it all eaten by her?

    Su Ruan Ruan continued to cry bitterly and said if he could find some professional books.

    Lu Shiming pondered for a moment, and took out a porn book.

    Su Ruan Ruan was very painful.

    Obviously, the heroes in the legends are all good men without a teacher, excellent skills, superior skills, and extremely talented men. Why does he have poor skills here, very bad, especially scum?

    Su Ruan Ruan said that are the strawberries  not good-looking, or  not tasty, why do you have to insist on eating me!

    ……

    "Tell everyone, this is my sister."

    Ni Yang let out the people behind her, very excited to let everyone recognize her face.

    The woman was wearing a half-old down jacket, her hair was half blue and her face was dirty.

    She is seven points similar to Ni Yang, but compared to Ni Yang's capable and heroic spirit, Ni Mei is more inclined to the feminine and seductive.

    "Ni Yang, unlock this thing for me!"

    Ni Mei banged on the handcuffs in her hands vigorously.

    Ni Yang said: "No. You will run."

    Ni Mei said: "I won't run."

    Ni Yang said: "I don't believe it."

    Su Ruan Ruan said that  can't you give each other a little trust?

    Just like she and Lu Shiming.

    The man gently touched Su Ruan Ruan's little head, "I found a very professional book."

    Su Ruan Ruan suddenly bent over, covered her belly and started wailing.

    "

   " Ahhhh , my stomach hurts, I'm going to die, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

 Lu Shiming grabbed Su Ruan.Ruan who was about to escape, saying that only when there is trust between people, the world will change. For the Better.