27

The young man's surname is Gao, and his name is Junsheng.

    After taking off the hat on his head, a slightly delicate face appeared, polite and shy.

    The name of the old woman will naturally not be asked, just say "grandma".

    "We both have no abilities, we are ordinary people."

    Gao Junsheng sat in a chair, facing the powerful Ni Yang, slightly nervous.

    In the last days, it's hard to survive without any abilities, except for those who have good physical fitness or fight for survival, or you have a good luck.

    Obviously, Gao Junsheng belongs to the kind of luck.

    "I, we are going to the northern survival area."

    Gao Junsheng seemed to be very afraid of Ni Yang, who was holding a gun, and he squatted when he spoke.

    However, the latter sentence was very smooth and slightly rushed. "I have separated from my girlfriend and I want to find her." The anxiety was very obvious.

    Lu Shiming sat next to Ni Yang, with one hand resting on the table, his slender white jade fingers lightly tapped, and his voice was very clear.

    But under such a voice, Gao Junsheng became more and more nervous.

    "Your girlfriend is in the northern survival area?"

    Lu Shiming asked suddenly.

    The man’s voice is very nice, but Gao Junsheng does not feel relaxed while hearing the drumbeat sounds like a beating on the table. Instead, he only felt a steady stream of pressure coming to him.

    Gao Junsheng life trying to smooth the way he feel, shook his head and said:. "I do not know where is my girlfriend, but I heard the survival area of the North District, where there is a God, as long as you want to ask something, he can know",Gao Junsheng's eyes clearly lit up.

    Ni Yang frowned, and looked at Lu Shiming at each other.

    Have you heard of this person?

    No.

    After the two men finished talking using their eyes, Ni Yang asked, "How did you know?"

    "The other day I met many people who migrated from the Southern Survival Area to the Northern Survival Area. They told me."

    So it seems this Whether it is people from the north or the south, many people already know about it.

    Only they don't know yet.

    Ni Yang pondered for a while, glanced at Gao Junsheng's car parked in the yard, and smiled: "Just right, we are also going to the northern survival area."

    Gao Junsheng immediately stood up and said happily: "Great, let's go together. "

    Gao Junsheng knew that he was able to live until now only because of good luck.

    But these people in front of him are different. They must be able to live until now because of their strength.

    If you can go with them, you have a greater chance of survival.

    His gaze swept over the tall and neat Ni Yang and the sturdy and burly Xiao Yu, and concluded that they were the leaders of this team.

    As for the remaining two.