32

"Wow."

    Su Ruan Ruan let out a surprised voice.

    "Oh."

    Lu Shiming followed in an exclaimed voice.

    Xiao Yu stood on the spot, looking at everyone with a pale face, as if it had taken a lot of courage to tell the true identity of Baby Xiao.

    Ni Yang took a step back in shock.

    Behind her, Ni Mei was holding the bucket on her head, bumping around, and was kicked by Ni Yang to another place.

    After the room was quiet for three minutes, Ni Yang stepped forward and looked up and down Baby Xiao carefully.

    "Can I touch it?" Ni Yang said.

    "It's okay, he doesn't bite." Xiao Yu immediately gave way to the side and exposed his brother zombie.

    Ni Yang squatted in front of Baby Xiao, half a meter away from him, still seemed a little nervous.

    She took a deep breath, started slowly, and touched Baby Xiao's thin chest.

    No heartbeat, no body temperature.

    Only rough skin and lifeless eyes.

    Like a zombie, but not like it.

    "Is he still conscious?"

    Xiao Yu nodded and shook his head, "After my observation. They seem to understand part of what we are saying. However, they are obviously more sensitive to the law of survival of the strong."

    "What does this mean? "Ni Yang looked puzzled.

    Xiao Yu thought for a while and decided to prove it with actual actions.

    He bent over and picked up his feather duster, "Baby is most afraid of feather duster. I usually use this to deter him."

    Seeing the feather duster, Baby Xiao was visibly shaking.

    Xiao Yu handed the feather duster to Ni Yang, Ni Yang took it, and Baby Xiao immediately hid behind Xiao Yu.

    "So I think they are conscious."

    Just after Xiao Yu's words, Baby Xiao, who was hiding behind him, opened his mouth and wanted to bite him.

    Xiao Yu's  punched him.

    Baby Xiao was beaten on the ground.

    Xiao Yu said embarrassedly: "I'm used to it."

    He have always use  boxing education to raise zombie.

    Anyway, zombies can live as long as they don't take off their heads.

    Holding the feather duster in her hand, Ni Yang subconsciously glanced in Ni Mei's direction.

    Ni Mei still rammed the bucket.

    Ni Yang took a deep breath and stood up with the feather duster.

    ...

    "Are you ready?"

    Ni Yang asked, holding the feather duster.

    Xiao Yu nodded while restraining Ni Mei's hands and feet.

    Su Ruan Ruan stood on the sofa, holding the bucket still on Ni Mei's head, and nodded with a stern face.