24(2)

Lu Shiming opened the door and saw the two women curled up under the window.

    Ni Yang is tall and slender.

    Su Ruan Ruan is soft and delicate.

    But at this moment, it was the delicate,  soft woman who looked like a dodder flower holding Ni Yang, the desert flower.

    The two huddled under the little quilt.

    Ni Yang's eyes were red, and she reached out and hugged Su Ruan Ruan tightly, as if she was holding the last hope and warmth of the last days.

    The man walked over, silently.

    Then he said, "Aren't your legs numb?"

    "Hush."

    "She is asleep."

    Su Ruan Ruan raised her head and looked at Lu Shiming standing in front of her, her face turned pale and cold by the cold outside. There was even a light layer of snow on her eyelashes.

    When she spoke, there was still white air in her little mouth.

    The window was not sealed tightly, Su Ruan Ruan straightened her back slightly, blocking the air inlet.

    Like a little white flower standing in a cold wind.

    Although delicate, but tough.

    Lu Shiming squatted down and put out his hand to put Su Ruan Ruan's small head into his arms.

    His body is as warm as a stove.

    Su Ruan Ruan's frozen body trembled slightly, and then gradually warmed up.

    "Lu Shiming, is this your previous home?"

    Su Ruan Ruan touched Lu Shiming's ear and spoke softly.

    The soft breath hit his ears.

    The man's eyes lightly moved, and he covered Su Ruan Ruan's little head with a slap, "I want to...."

    What does he mean?

    The man put on a down jacket, and Su Ruan Ruan was covered half of her body.

    The breath was filled with the fresh smell of the man's body like a green mountain and wild grass.

    "If you can't remember, I will kill you."

    Su Ruan Ruan: QAQ.

    What did she hear? She must be dreaming.

    "Can you give me some hints?"

    Su Ruan Ruan trembled and said that she must prick up her ears and listen carefully, not even missing a punctuation mark.

    The man's eyes fell coldly, and his body temperature dropped slightly.

    Su Ruan Ruan said that the weather is so cold, it is not suitable to speak, and she is afraid that her tongue will freeze, so she should think about it for herself, eh.

    ...

The  sun is slightly hot in the morning.

    When Ni Yang woke up, she saw the empty corridor.

    She looked in a daze, then remembered what happened last night. It's rare to be a little embarrassed.

    She actually cried in front of a that little fool...