43

The military vehicle drived all the way, Su Ruan Ruan ate and slept , and finally arrived at the residence of the highest leadership in the legendary southern survival area.

    This is an old castle with half of it is in ruins.

    She don't know what damage it has suffered before.

    She don't even know which strong man accomplished such a feat.

    The wind is noisy and the sun is dazzling.

    The castle is full of flowerbeds of small white flowers surrounded by bamboo fences.

    She heard that this flower will blooms all year round, and it can maintain such a tender and delicate posture even in the cold winter.

    Su Ruan Ruan poked half of her head out of the car window, and the sweet scent of small white flowers poured into her breath.

    Su Ruan Ruan smells this familiar smell on all kinds of men and women every day.

    Because it is the most popular white flower fragrance.

    Counterfeit goods are counterfeit goods.

    How could it be as sweet as this real little white flower.

    It can penetrate into your limbs and your skeletons, and make your heart calm down.

    Su Ruan Ruan took a deep breath, raised her head, and saw the church steeple hovering with white doves at a glance.

    The white pigeon "flutters" flying, graceful and quiet.

    Su Ruan Ruan seemed to be able to hear the sound of the hymn.

    The car turned around.

    In front of the castle, a huge statue of the goddess stands in the large garden in front of the castle.

    At that location, everyone who enters and exits the castle can see the goddess.

    Even no matter which corner of the castle you stand, as long as you face it, you can see it.

    In the sun, the stone goddess is wearing a white gauze skirt with hair like a waterfall, slender and delicate, as white as snow. She was like the goddess in the town, her black hair covered her face, only her eyes were exposed.

    The slender eyelashes are half drooping, covering the shining beauty.

    The entire statue exudes a sacred light.

    The statue of the goddess is too big.

    Su Ruan Ruan looked up softly, looking a little silly.

    Ni Yang stopped, turned her head, looked at Su Ruan Ruan, and smiled: "Su Ruan Ruan, welcome back."

    ...

    Ni Yang's car, as a good icon in the southern survival area, does not even need to be checked. Drive directly into the castle parking lot.

    The castle is heavily guarded.

    There are superb patrol soldiers everywhere.

    "My lord." The superintendent patrol captain raised his hand to pay salute to Ni Yang, but his eyes fell on Su Ruan Ruan.

    Su Ruan Ruan wears a big hood, covering most of her face, only showing her red lips.

    But that lip alone is already extremely beautiful. It is as small as a cherry, with thin jaws and white skin, half hidden, and even more imaginative.