Chapter 12 (2/2)

Lu Shiming squatted in his beautiful space, like a fairyland, looking at Su Ruan Ruan who was lying on the ground like a dead body.

    Actually... jumped down with him? Is it to save him?

    If Su Ruan Ruan was still awake, she would definitely cry and say no.

    She just fell down when she ran over, and then fell into his arms.

    Lu Shiming lifted up his sleeves and rinsed his arms in the spiritual spring. The bite mark on his wrist disappeared immediately.

    In fact, it was bitten by himself.

    Lu Shiming had long discovered that Zheng Shu had tied up these baits that had been bitten by zombies and stuffed them into the car.

    When Zheng Shu asked him to go out, he already guessed what Zheng Shu wanted to do.

    Unexpectedly, Su Ruan Ruan would come out with him.

    The man's fingertips glided across Su Ruan Ruan's cheek.

    His fingertips were slightly longer, and he gently glided across Su Ruan Ruan's soft white cheeks, leaving a blood stain.

    The blood slid down Su Ruan Ruan's temple.

    Streaks of blood flowing down on her white face.

    She seems to be hurt.

    Su Ruan Ruan groaned softly, but didn't wake up.

    Lu Shiming looked at Su Ruan Ruan in silence for a long time, then picked her up, dragged her back collar and put her into the spiritual spring to rinse her, and then rinsed her again.

    Rinsed her from head to toe.

    Su Ruan Ruan felt that she had a dream.

    In her dream she became a white radish.

    She's with a green tassel.

    She was grabbed by the green tassel and was washed and rubbed in the clear soup hot pot.

    As a radish, she wanted to catch her breath, but was forced to drink several mouthfuls of clear soup.

    Pooh! It's delicious!

    Su Ruan Ruan didn't know how much clear soup she had drunk, and when she woke up, she saw Ni Yang's enlarged face.

    "Ah!"

    "You fool!" Ni Yang slapped her in the head.

   Su Ruan Ruan immediately felt her head buzzing.

    "You still slept like dead! You was almost died in that fire!"

    Had it not been for Lu Shiming's timely discovery of something wrong, they would have all become roasted people today.

    Ok? On fire? When did it catch fire?

    Su Ruan Ruan looked up and saw that the warehouse in front of her did not know when it had been surrounded by the raging fire.

    The uncle with bad hearing was walking and was talking to a zombie.

    He was pulled over by Ni Yang.

    "Thank you, girl." The uncle thanked politely to the zombie.

    Su Ruan Ruan glanced at the uncle who was to talking to a zombie: ......