37

The little boy slumped on the bed.

    The familiar sweet scent poured into his breath.

    He closed his eyes, buried his face in, and took a hard breath, his thin body curled up and tangled. Like a poor little cat on the verge of death.

    A few minutes later, the young boy suddenly got up and ran out of the house barefoot.

    To find her, he must find her.

    On a summer night, the peaceful bird hides.

    Everything is so quiet.

    The young boy ran barefoot among the mountains and fields. The black hair was raised, revealing that miserable face.

    He ran to wherever he could go.

    Running without stopping.

    He shuttled through the woods, staggered down the slope, and then climbed up again.

    The wet soil, sharp stones, leaves almost cut through the skin. Nothing can stop him from moving forward.

    He stood on the top of the hill, found the tallest tree, and climbed up with difficulty.

    This is his first time climbing a tree.

    He can't, but he climb fast because of eagerness.

    Finally, he ascended to the highest place, saw the village, saw the lights, saw the small lotus pond, in the lotus pond there was a thin, white  glowing shadow.

    There was a huge lotus in her head, and her trousers were rolled up, revealing those thin legs.

    The water reached her calf, she moved with difficulty in the muddy ground, and then suddenly bent over, slamming her arm in as if she suddenly found something good.

    The young boy slid down the tree abruptly. Because he was too fast, he fell off halfway through the slide.

    The fall hurts.

    He moved on the ground, then got up and limped forward.

    He soon arrived in the small pond

    The girl just raised her foot and walked out of it, she saw the little boy who was panting and stopped in front of her . She was stunned, and then smiled: "You are so hungry that you are groaning at night. I'm going to dig lotus root for you."

    In order to nurture Su Ruan Ruan, the young boy always can't eat enough.

    After all, she is a little fairy that can eat a lot of food .

    Su Ruan Ruan always blamed herself when she was very hungry every night while listening to the "grumbling, grumbling" voice in the boy's stomach.

    Su Ruan Ruan decided to dig lotus root for the healthy development of the young boy's body and mind, and for her own belly.

    The girl was drenched and covered with mud. She stood there holding the white lotus root , her eyebrows were drawn and her smile was like a flower.

    With red eyes, the young boy suddenly rushed forward.

    His thin body leaped up and hugged her.

    Behind Su Ruan Ruan was the small pond full of lotus, lotus leaves and lotus root, green and fresh.

    When the young boy leaped over with too much force, Su Ruan Ruan fell straight back and fell into the pond with a "splash".