Chapter 8(1/2)

Neither Lu Shiming nor Ni Yang chose to speak out their abilities.

They turned in the supplies and waited for an inspection.

Su Ruan Ruan touched Lu Shiming's clothes.

He changed into a set of half-old light gray and silver sportswear.

Standing there with his long legs and carrying his backpack, he don't know how many people's eyes are attracted to him.

Even the female soldier who was examining the woman's body couldn't help but poked her head out.

On the other hand, Su Ruan Ruan, wearing Duan Zhen's originally white but now mud-colored sportswear, stood pitifully next to Lu Shiming, just like other kids that have messy and dirty clothes.

Only her face is clean.

Suddenly, Lu Shiming stretched out his hand and put on the hood of Su Ruan Ruan.

The hood was big, and it loosely covered most of Su Ruan Ruan's face.

Only a small white jaw was exposed.

With a few strands of broken hair attached, the white face seemed to be radiant.

Lu Shiming took out the water and gave Su Ruan Ruan a sip.

By the way, he wiped his face.

Su Ruan Ruan, who had been dizzy, suddenly felt much better.

Just as a traveler in the desert that sees an oasis.

Sure enough, water is the source of life.

Su Ruan Ruan softly chirped and drank several sips while holding the water bottle.

Ni Yang licked her dry lips, "Give me a sip too."

Lu Shiming took out water from his backpack.

Ni Yang said, "I will just drink the rest of that Silly girl's water."

Lu Shiming said, "That bottle is exclusively for Ruan Ruan."

(A/N: Ruan Ruan bottle contains water from the spiritual spring that's why she didn't die when she eats many sleeping pills. But our silly MC have no idea about it.)

Su Ruan Ruan :? ? ? Why don't I not know about this.

Ni Yang glanced at Su Ruan Ruan, her eyes were full of saying "you are still so hygienic in the end of the world."

Su Ruan Ruan:? ? ? I have no idea about it also.

Ni Yang took another bottle of water.

Over there, Lu Shiming raised his head upright and drank all the water left by Su Ruan Ruan.

Su Ruan Ruan:? ? ? Didn't you say it's only for me?

The man smiled, "I am yours."

Fine, you are the hero. You're the boss.

...

After drinking the water, Su Ruan Ruan was called.

Su Ruan Ruan followed the armed soldiers to the direction of the small black room that was for the inspection.

She glanced around and found no one was paying attention to her, took a deep breath, and bit her arm violently.

My God!

It hurts!

This place hurts too much, change another place.

Ouch!