16 - Fight

ty for all the kind messages :D I'm doing better <3 tysm for 7k reads!! also if yall wanna send me fanart or chat on discord: Strange_Stranger0#6755

tw: blood, suicide mentions (ohshitimsorry)

Dream POV

~

"URGH!" I groan.

I slam my arm on the metal door. I bang on it harshly. No answer. I look around the dark room quickly as my eyes adjust to the darkness. There's nothing inside the room. I bang on the door again, hoping to get an answer. 

"TECHNOBLADE! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS HERE!" I scream.

I look around the room again, hoping I missed anything. I check the corners closely, but there is still nothing. I check my pockets and there's nothing. 

"Damn it..." I say as I clench my fists.

I slam on the door again attempting to break the door down. I stop as I hear a few voices from outside.

"So, this will be our last day here?"

"Yeah, I guess so. If Techno kills them both successfully, then we won't get caught."

"But... Don't you think when Techno kills them... H-he won't actually... Do it, right?

"Hm? I mean, of course, he will. He always explains when he kills them he'll..." The voice fades as they walk down the hallway.

He'll do what if he kills us? Will he try to target more? Will he stop targeting us, or turn himself in? Questions fill my mind as I try to figure out what they meant. I stare at the ground as my worry for a6d increases. I hope he'll be okay.

a6d POV

Technoblade stares at me menacingly. I glare at him as he smiles slightly. We don't make any sudden moves like we're expecting any of us to attack. I glance slightly to my left, and the gun I threw is still on the floor, far away from us. I clench my fists and walk towards him slowly. He smirks as I move.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?" Techno smirks.

"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer," I say coldly.

"Oh, ho! Then come as close as you like."

We both start to walk toward each other slowly. Our footsteps echo throughout the room. Techno smiles evilly and I keep a straight face. We eventually face each other closely. An eerie silence fills the room. Techno unexpectedly throws a punch to my left, and I block quickly. I thrust my fists to Techno and he dodges. He spins around and tries to grab me from behind, but I step away from him. I turn and block his punches. He backs off, slightly huffing.

"Heh, looks like I got a tough opponent," He smiles.

He rushes back toward me but turns away from me, rushing to the gun. I quickly grab him and grab his arms. I push him away and I rush towards the weapon. Techno grabs me harshly and punches me, but I block the second punch. He raises his leg and tries to kick me, but I back off. He blocks my attempted punches and kicks me in the arm. I rush towards him and land a few punches to his face. He quickly blocks and we both back off. Blood drips from his mouth. Techno screams as he rushes toward me with his fists raised.

Skeppy POV

I sit on my bed, anxiously waiting for Dream and a6d. It's been about four hours since they've been gone. I didn't want them in danger. What if the gang found them? What if they got hurt? What if they're...

Ring... Ring...

My concerned thoughts get interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. I walk into the living room and pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello, is this Skeppy?" 

"Yes, I am. Who is this?" 

"I'm working with detective a6d and your lawyer Dream, and four hours ago they set up to find BadBoyHalo's body. Detective a6d, Dream, and a6d's coworker went in a group to search, but they have not come back. We did a bit of searching, but we could not find them. Fortunately, we found a6d's coworker, but... he is no longer alive."

I gasp as I hear the officer's words, "W-what? a6d's coworker... is dead?"

The officer hums in response, "We are trying our best to find them, don't worry. We'll keep you updated on the current status."

"Y-yes. T-thank you, officer. Goodbye," I say as I hang up the phone.

I stare at the ground in shock. a6d's coworker is dead. He's dead. All because they went in a group to find Bad's body with a6d and Dream. I collapse to the ground as tears start to fall from my eyes. If he's dead, then... Please. Please God, don't get a6d and Dream dead because of me.

a6d POV

"Huff... Huff..." We both breathe heavily, out of breath from the intense fight.

"Huff... Oi, a6d. You really got some moves. Huff. I could barely keep up with you," Technoblade gasps out.

"It's time we end this once and for all!" I shout.

Techo rushes toward me, but I sprint toward the gun. He kicks me in the leg, making me stumble. He grabs me and swings me to the side. I quickly grab him and push him away. He attempts to shove me away but I resist. I spin around and punch him. He blocks my second punch and backs off. I run toward him and attempt to land a few hits. He dodges and thrusts his fists toward me. I grab his wrists and twist his arms harshly. Techo groans in pain but he gets out of my grip. He pushes me, but I pin him to the wall. I punch him hard in the face, and I rush toward the gun again. 

He runs toward me, but he trips. I spin to face him, with the gun in my hand.

Technoblade looks at me in horror. His body gets weak, and his eyes look up at me, shock in his gaze. My hand shakes as I point the gun to him. 

"I lost..." He whispers.

My hand squeezes the gun tightly. My finger hovers over the trigger. Techo notices my hand, and he smiles sadly.

"Well, a6d. Look's like you won this battle. You're free to go, once you pull the trigger on me," He says in a melancholy expression.

I bite my lip lightly as he finished his sentence. My finger goes toward the trigger more, but I stay hesitant. I reload the gun and point it back at him. My hand shakes and I breathe heavily. Should I really be doing this just because he said I could shoot him? I squeeze my hand and gasp, and I lower the gun.

"I can't," I whisper.

"What?"

"I don't want to shoot you."

He stares at me in shock. He looks at the ground and looks back at me. He gets up and I raise the gun slightly to be cautious. He looks sad, depressed even. He stares at me, emptiness and dread in his eyes. He smiles sadly.

"If you won't kill me, then I'll do it myself."

He grabs a knife from his pocket and holds up to his throat. I quickly raise the gun to him.

"TECHNO! Don't you fucking do it!" I shout.

~

Word Count - 1223