Dream Chapter? Part Two

tw: blood, death, gore, slight torture, limb loss, suicide mention, suicide (I don't recommend you read while eating)

bro i ain't kidding when there's gonna be serious gore in this.

a6d POV

~

I'm kneeling on the floor and Skeppy has his sword pressed against my neck. I stay still and shake in fear slightly. He smirks and I feel his hot breath against my neck. I shiver and gulp in fear. He notices and he does a small giggle.

"Hm, what? Are you scared of me or something? Didn't you already face your fear of fighting Techno? Oh, until I came in and killed him?"

I stay silent and try to think of a plan, but nothing is coming out. If I try and move, I'm afraid he'll slice my neck clean off. My breathing gets faster and I panic a little, my fingertips tapping the ground anxiously.

Skeppy whispers, "I see, you're trying to come up with a plan and be a smartass, huh? Well, it won't work. Nothing will work, detective. You're stuck in this position. Hmm, whatever will you do? I'm intrigued to see your plan, if you have one, of course," He smiles evilly.

I gulp and try to think. I can feel him staring at me intensely. It only took a few seconds for me to come up with a plan. I'll summon some chains and wrap him around without him noticing and shoot him. That should work. I focus on trying to summon the chains but I can't for some reason.

"Do you really think your dumbass chains will work? I've made it so you can't summon any, isn't that great?" Skeppy says, mockingly.

I gasp in fear and I get nervous again. I try and come up with another plan. I could somehow kick him off and stab him, but I would have the risk of getting my throat cut. My heart beats faster and I shake slightly, panicking. I finally say something to him.

"...How d-did you get back? D-didn't I kill you the second time we met?" I say, my voice stuttering in fear.

Skeppy sighed, "Didn't you even hear what Techo said to you? You're going through your memories of these dreams. You know what that means, right? Heh~ I can't wait to see all your blood come out, seeping on the floor as you cry in agony," He smiles, "Now then, let's start now, shall we?"

He lifts me and I stand, confused. He ties a rope around my wrists and pushes me to the ground harshly. He sits me up and restraints appear on my arms and legs. I can't move at all. I gulp and look up at Skeppy, who is smiling evilly. He opens his hand and a blue metal bat appears in his hand. I gulp as he rests the bat on my shoulder.

"Hm~ I wonder how Techno beat you back then so effectively? Oh well, who cares if I don't do a good job?"

WHACK.

I bite my lip to hold in my scream. He grabs my head and hits me with the bat again. He chokes me by my neck and squeezes.

"I wonder, would this be a payment to pay for your sins?" 

WHIP. SLAM. WHAP.

I glare at Skeppy and feel blood dripping down my mouth. He throws the bat and kicks me in the face. He punches me all around continuously. I squeeze my hands and try to hold in my screams. He chokes me again hard. He puts his blade onto my neck and moves it across very slowly. I get tense, scared if he'll kill me. He ends and lays his sword to the side. 

"Oh, how I love teasing you~ Always anxious when the time has come to kill you."

He gets the bat again. He hits. And hits. And hits. I grit my teeth and groan, waiting for the chance this will end. He doesn't stop to rest, just lets me suffer for what feels like hours of endless pain. I can't take this, I can't take any of this bullshit anymore. Why does everything bad happen to me? Why do I have to suffer like this? He kicks me and chokes me.