13 - Investigation

tw: blood, death

a6d POV

~

I look around the meeting room to see everyone here at attention. I clear my throat.

"Okay everyone, here's how it will work. Skeppy has given me the details of where he and Bad got kidnapped. First, we'll explore the location where their car was, and look around the vicinity. If we're able to find the garages, we will search the location in pairs of three, as Skeppy said it was dangerous to go alone. We'll try and find enough evidence, and call it a day."

The room mutters in agreement and understanding. Dream and Mason look at me and nod.

"The investigation will happen in a couple of hours from now, starting at 7 pm." I also say.

Everyone nods. The search has been confirmed.

Timeskip

I sit in my office and sort a few files, one hour before the search. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say

"Hey, It's Dream." Dream says as he sits at my desk.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing me, you and Mason will be a team. Also, maybe we should say goodbye to Skeppy, he seems a bit distressed about this. He worried about you."

"Yeah, I will. We'll go together," I smile.

Me and Dream go up and exit my office. We go to my car and Dream goes in the front. I go to the driver's side and I start driving to my house. 15 minutes later we arrive. Dream follows me to my house and I go inside.

"Skeppy, you here?" I say.

"Yeah!" Skeppy responds.

Skeppy comes out of his room and sees me and Dream. He smiles sadly and walks up to me. He holds my hand. I slightly smile back.

"Hey. a6d. Be careful at the investigation, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." Skeppy says.

"I will. Why are you worried?"

"We have no idea what's out there, and who knows what could happen. Those guys might be there or not." He says as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'll be careful. Don't worry about me. If I find them I'll make sure they get punished for their crimes." I hug back.

Skeppy goes into his pocket and gets something out. He lays something in my hand. I open my hand and see a muffin keychain. Skeppy smiles, "It's a good luck key chain Bad gave me. So now I'm giving it to you. Be safe. I love you."

I blush slightly. "Ah. Thank you. I love you too." I smile.

Dream wheezes, "What are you, a couple?"

I turn my head, "Says the one who would flirt with me on Twitter." I snicker.

I separate from the hug with Skeppy still holding my hand. I squeeze his hand and let go. I go to Dream with him still smiling. Dream walks over to Skeppy.

"Skeppy, trust me and a6d. We'll find Bad. We'll get this case over with, don't worry. We'll be safe." Dream pats Skeppy's shoulder.

"Okay. Bye Dream, bye a6d."

Me and Dream exit my house. We go into my car and Dream smirks at me.

"I saw that y'know." Dream grins.