9 - Truth

thx everyone for supporting this book legit thought this wouldn't get over 2k reads <3 :) also please give this detective a6d au some support ^-^

tw: death

https://www.wattpad.com/story/220836670-pointing-the-blame-work-in-progress

~

Skeppy POV

I sit in the detention cell in thought. Why didn't I tell the truth to a6d... It's not like Bad's friends would even know I confessed. But I also have to not tell him to protect a6d. I don't want him to end up like Bad. I look up and see an officer walk by. I get up and talk to him.

"E-excuse me, sir..."

"Hm? What do you want?"

"E-er... C-can I speak to Detective a-a6d please..?"

"I'll see what I can do."

The officer turns to the left of a hallway to get a6d. Wait, why did I say that?! No no no... I guess I couldn't keep it in. A few minutes later I see a6d come around the hallway. I stare at him, a bit scared. He looks so intimidating. He appears in front of me.

"Hey Skep," a6d says awkwardly. 

"a-a6d. I-I... haven't been completely honest with you."

"What do you mean?"

I stand up and face him. I take a deep breath and prepare to say what I need to say. I don't want to say it, but maybe it could help.

"a-a6d. I... I-I..." I start.

"Skeppy, take your time if it's important," a6d says softly.

My voice starts to crack and tears form in my eyes. Even thinking about it is making me emotional.

"I... wasn't strong enough. I-I was forced to... kill him. I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. I-Its all my fault a6d."

"Skeppy... What does this mean..?"

"I WAS FORCED TO KILL BAD!" I cry.

a6d stares at me in shock. Tears start to fall down my face. I collapse and start having a breakdown.

"I-I didn't mean to..! It's all my damn fault he was killed, a6d..!" I cry.

a6d kneels down and holds my hand gently, "S-Skeppy. Calm down, please. Try to remember everything that happened. Do you want to be with me in the interrogation room so you can be more comfortable?"

"Y-yeah... that would help."

"Alright."

a6d gets up and walks to the left of the hallway. A few minutes later he comes down with an officer. The officer opens the door and puts handcuffs on me. I'm guided to the interrogation room with a6d. I see a familiar officer standing at the wall. I sit in front of a6d. He hands me a glass of water and I drink it. a6d puts my fingers on something.

"You're hooked up on a lie detector. When you lie, the light goes red. Are you ready?" a6d says calmly.

"Y-yes."