Dream Chapter

if u don't know these dream chapters is when a6d has lucid dreams wahoo

tw: blood

~

I'm standing in the middle of a forest, with Skeppy standing in front of me smiling evilly. The air around me is heavy and I can almost see Skeppy giving off an evil aura. Skeppy raises out his hand toward me.

"Well, looks like we meet again. Personally." Skeppy says.

"It's not like I wanted to see you..."

"Hm. If you want to get anything out of me though, you gotta fight for it."

"What do you mean fight..."

Skeppy slowly walks toward me, and I get tense. He stands next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"Are you an idiot?" Skeppy giggles evilly. "Hand to hand combat. I know you're experienced in it, so why not show me your skills here?"

Skeppy throws a punch to my face, but I block it with my arm. I swiftly face him and throw another punch to his face. He dodges it and I dodge his kick to my leg. He throws another punch to my face but I dodge it again. Skeppy backs off quickly.

"Heh. You've got potential. But don't you think this is kind of boring?" 

Skeppy suddenly gets a knife and charges toward me. I quickly spin around him and land a kick in his knees. He falls forward and I pin him on the ground with my feet.

"It's kind of an idiot move to not expect that. When you offered hand to hand combat I was expecting a good fight, not some wrestling match for kids." I say under my breath.

Skeppy stays quiet. We stay in the position for a few minutes. I take my foot off his back, but quickly regret it. Skeppy rolls on his back and kicks me in the arm. He gets up as I'm stumbling and punches me in the face. I see his arm charge the knife at me. I grab his wrist and attempt to take the knife out of his hand. He kicks me in the leg but I resist stumbling. He gets out of my grip and swings the knife at me. I quickly retreat and swing a fast punch when he swung the knife. My punch lands and I punch him again. I'm practically comboing him when he suddenly kicks my knees. I lose my footing shortly. Skeppy takes the chance and stabs me in the arm.

"AAGHHH!" I scream in pain.

Skeppy gets the knife out and throws a punch at my face, and I don't have time to dodge it. He combos me for a few seconds. I try to get out but he is still comboing me. I see an opening and quickly grab his arm. I quickly get behind him and twist his arm.

"O-ow! AH! DAMNIT!" He groans.

I twist it harder and hold his other arm. I kick him down and quickly attempt to pin him down again. Skeppy throws another swing at the knife and scratches me deep on my arm. He gets up and switches places with me. Next thing I know he's pinned me on the floor.

"Jeez, this got boring fast. I should have killed you by now. I killed Bad quicker than this. Too bad he didn't know any self-defense. It was so, so sad to see him, not knowing how to protect himself. Pitiful. Honestely, it was pretty boring to kill him. But it's going to be a bit exciting to kill you now~."