15 - Escape

tw: blood, death

Dream POV

~

I peek around the hallway with a6d around my arm. We slowly step out and quietly walk through the hallway. I see a room with a blue light.

"T-That was my room..." a6d whispers.

"Ah..." I respond.

We turn left and walk down another hallway. I look around and see various rooms with dim lights. It's dark wherever we are. We continue walking, and we turn right. a6d's pace slows.

"Need a break?" I ask.

"Y-yeah."

a6d sits on the floor slowly as he winces in pain. I turn my head left and right and look for any threats.

"How's your leg?"

"Fucked up," He chuckles weakly.

I kneel and hold his hand, "Listen. We'll get out of here. Okay? If anything happens I'll protect you. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. You've been hurt emotionally and physically enough."

a6d nods slightly. I get him in a hug and clutch his hand tightly. We get up and walk through the hallway cautiously. I peek to the left and I quickly go back. Someone is there, but only one person. I look at a6d and nod. a6d backs up slightly, and I raise my fists. I see the figure turn to us and I quickly grab him. I knock the gun out of his hand and punch him in the back of the head. He immediately knocks out and falls to the ground. I search his pockets and I get a knife. I give the knife to a6d and I have the gun.

"How long will he be knocked out?" a6d asks.

"Not long, but I have a plan," I whisper.

I get the body and drag it to a door. I open it and drag the body inside. I close the door and lock it.

"There, we're safe." I smile.

I get a6d and we continue walking aimlessly. I look around carefully. We sometimes stop to catch our breath and to let a6d rest. Everything around here is like a maze; it seems like we're trapped, and there is no escape.

Technoblade POV

I sit at my desk and stare in space. I grimace at the faces I met. I should have gotten Skeppy killed and not have given him a chance. He decided to leak it all to that stupid Frenchman. And now he has backup. If that other man didn't jump out and take a bullet for a6d, this would have been easier. But it'll be easier anyway since Dream and a6d have nowhere to run. My thoughts get interrupted by a quick knock on my door.

"What?" I shout.

One of the members come in, shaking. He clutches his hands.

"Ah um, Techno, sir, t-they escaped. The detective a-and the lawyer escaped."

"WHAT?!" I shout in anger.

I clench my gun in anger. I walk up to him and slap him, "YOU IDIOT!"

"S-sir! I-I'm sorry! We'll look for them as quickly a-as possible sir!"

"Don't 'sir' me, you failure," I speak coldly. "You know what I do to trash like you, a fucking failure?" I raise the gun to his head.

"I take out the trash."

BLAM.

Blood splatters on me and the body collapses to the ground, limp. A pool of blood appears on the floor. I get the body and open a door. I toss it out, and it goes to the outside. I close the door and lock it.