3 - Search

a6d's POV

~

I felt tears running down my face. I can't help but cry at what Skeppy had said to me. It's all my fault. I couldn't help Bad. I try to stop crying, but the tears still fall down. I have to stop crying so I can report Bad as missing. I want to see Skeppy so bad, but I have to focus on my task. I have to save Bad. I have to make up for everyone.

I wipe the tears from my face and slowly walk myself to my car. I start it up and begin driving to my office near the police station. 14 minutes later I arrive. I take a deep breath and get out. As I walk in I'm greeted by some officers. I head towards the break room, seeing if anyone is in there. I see my co-worker Mason, getting a cup of coffee.

"Hey Mason. Mind making a cup for me?" I ask him.

"Oh, hello a6d. Yeah, I can make you a cup." Mason responds.

He gets a cup and pours freshly brewed coffee in. He puts in the usual 2 sugars and a splash of cream.

"Here ya go. How are you doing today anyways?" Mason asks me.

"Sorry Mason, but I don't have time for small talk." I take a sip of my coffee. "I'm reporting a case for a missing person. In fact he's my friend." 

Mason gives me a look of sorrow, and grabs a clipboard and a paper from a shelf.

"Okay. His name is BadBoyHalo. Dark skin tone, aged 22, black hair, white eyes, gender is male, wears a black hoodie with red stripes and a bow around the torso. Black red striped pants with gray shoes." I describe to Mason.

"Alright... Black red striped hoodie... black hair... got it. I'll report it to the chief immediately." 

I see him shuffle out of the room with the paper. I sit in thought. How did Bad go missing? Did he run away and get lost? Did he get kidnapped? Is... he... No. I can't think that. Questions fill my mind, increasing my worry for Bad. I take another sip of my coffee, trying to ease my mind. I finish it and throw it away. I walk to my office, immediately sitting down at my desk. I start taking notes on Bad's disappearance. I stare in space, thinking of Bad. His sweet smile. His laugh. His wonderful personality. Why did he have to go like this? The knock on my door snaps me out of my dream. 

"Come in," I say.

"Hello, a6d." I see the chief walk into my office. I flash him a slight smile and a nod.

"Hello, Chief. I'm sure you've gotten my report on BadBoyHalo."

"Yes, I have. It's always a shame to see a missing report. Anyways, I just need the most recent picture of BadBoyHalo. Do you have one I can use?"

"Yes, it's on my phone." I say, turning on my phone.

I tap the pictures icon and search through. I see a picture of me, Skeppy and Bad at a theme park. I swipe some more, seeing all the memories the Trio had made together. I finally find the most recent picture. March 16, 2020. It's a picture of him holding a cookie tray full of muffins, smiling.

"Here is one. I can print it," I show the chief the photo.

I hook my phone to the printer and tap the 'print button.' It starts up and prints the picture. I hand the photo to the Chief. He nods and walks out, closing the door behind him. I sit back at my desk, looking at the pile of paperwork and forms. 

"This is going to take a while..." I sigh.

Timeskip

"Jeez, that took so long..." I gaze at the piles of completed paper. I check the time.

"What the hell? It's already 9pm!" I think to myself. 

I start grabbing my belongings and head out my office. I head out the building and get in my car. I start it up and begin to drive back home. I suddenly get a text message from Skeppy. I pull over and look at it.

Skepep - "gettr on TS wwhen yo canm."

I text back.

French Man - "I'm almost home. I'll get on then."

I continue driving home, worried what Skeppy will tell me. I finally arrive home and quickly open my computer to TS.

"Skeppy! Is everything okay?" I say in a worried tone.

"Yes, everything is okay. I saw the posters in mailboxes and other places. I just want to say thank you. Thank you so much a6d."

I blush a little. "Aw Skep! It's no problem. You know I'll do anything for you! But believe me. I'll find Bad. I'll do everything I can to help you and Bad."

"Thank you so much, a6d." Skeppy responds calmly. "It's kinda late, and you probably have work to do. I'll leave it here. Bye!"

"Bye, Skeppy!" I smile. The call ends.

I close TS and lean back in my chair. I rub my face. Where could Bad have gone to? We need any kind of trace of where Bad might have disappeared. I've decided tomorrow I'll have a search party to ask citizens and try and look at footage of security cameras. 

I promise I'll save you, Bad. Wherever you are.

~

Word Count: 909