Dream Chapter

I made a new fanfic! Please check it out if you haven't! Also it wont get in the way of this :)

tw: blood, mentions of suicide and depression

~

I see a blue light at the end of a dark hallway. I slowly walk through it, and I get there with no problem. I see a fancy door and see blood seeping under it. I open the door slowly and step inside. I see Skeppy, still wrapped in chains, with blood on the walls and floor. He looks up at me weakly. 

"a-a6d... heh. L-looks like y-you caught me..." Skeppy says weakly.

"I know you're not the real Skeppy. The Skeppy I know would never kill his best friend." I say coldly.

"I-if I'm not the r-real Sk-"

I hold a gun to his head. "Shut up. It's time I reveal who you are."

Skeppy chuckles. "Y-you don't think I-I'm the real Skeppy? That's bullshit." 

"Cut the fucking crap, you damn hoax." I glare.

"DAMN IT!" Skeppy shouts.

He breaks out of the chains and throws himself to me. I block him with my arms. I throw a punch and he blocks with his arm. He spins around me and attempts to kick me in the legs, but I dodge. I land a punch in his face and I combo him a few times. He grabs my wrists and grabs the gun from my hand. He gets it out and throws it. He swiftly turns around and punches me in the arm. He backs off.

"I can do this all day a6d. Don't underestimate me. Just because I lost last time doesn't mean I can back off that easily. We're just getting started." Skeppy scoffs.

He charges toward me with his fists. I turn to the left and attempt to trip him. He trips but quickly grabs me. I fall to the floor with him and he gets on top of me. He grabs a chain and squeezes it on my neck. I try to kick him off but he doesn't budge. He looks at me with a murderous expression. I grab his neck and squeeze it. We stay in the position for a few minutes. By this time Skeppy and I can barely breathe. He gets weak, and I see my chance. I kick him off and he rolls off me. I step on him quickly but regret it as he grabs my ankle and throws me off. I get up quickly and block his punch. I throw a punch but he dodges. He sees an opening and kicks me in the arm. I lose my balance and he punches me in the face. He combos me until my nose is bleeding. I see his eye and see the blue flame. He kicks me onto the ground and he runs toward the gun. I see him and get up to run after him, but it's too late. He has the gun in his hand and points it to me.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the hero in the story has lost. Finally. I get to kill you." He smiles evilly.

I stay in my position and quickly come up with a plan. I get a sad look on my face and kneel on the floor in defeat.

"Fine. You win Skeppy. I underestimated your power. You can kill me." I say sadly.

"Heheh... Great. Well, it was nice seeing you here. a6d." 

He walks toward me and puts the gun on my head.

"But Skeppy, I must say one thing."

"Hm. Fine. Make it quick." 

"I always have a backup plan." The flame emits from my eye.