14 - Him

haha 14

tw: blood, kind of torture (ohgodimsorry)

a6d POV

~

I look at Technoblade, smirking at me. I look at his hand and he's holding a gun. I glare at him.

"Well, well, well. Detective a6d. I'm surprised to see you around here. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back home protecting Skeppy?" Techno says while walking around me.

I gasp, "H-how the hell do you know-"

"Hmm... a certain someone told me..." He smiles.

He faces me and holds the back of my neck, kneeling. He holds the gun near my face. I start sweating and my heart beats faster.

"Eh? You look pale. Are you... scared? Scared of me? Heh." He laughs.

He steps away from me and spins around once, holding the gun near his side. He smiles.

"Well? Do you have any questions?"

I take a deep breath, "Why... why the fuck did you kill my best friend? Why the fuck did you force Skeppy to kill his best friend? What is all of this? Why are you doing this?!" I shout.

He giggles quietly, "Oh, detective. It's all simple."

He kneels near my face again, smiling sadly.

"I killed him out of jealousy."

I gasp. Jealousy?

"I was jealous. Jealous that I was being forgotten. I was being left in the dust. I wanted all the attention. Say, a6d. Do you know how this society works? The weak are the fish, and the strong are the sharks. The sharks eat the fish, and the fish are left behind. The fish have no worth but to be food for the sharks. The sharks feed on us. And so I didn't want to be a fish, I wanted to become a shark. I formed a gang, and now, we feed on the fish."

I glare at him as he smiles. "If you don't want to be eaten, I recommend you join us, as Skeppy did."

"W-what? Skeppy is in... your gang?"

"Technically. He doesn't tell us anything though and refuses to join us. We gave him mercy until now. If you join us, we won't kill Skeppy."

I stare in thought. I don't want him to be killed. I finally come up with an answer, looking up slowly, "Like I would ever join your gang, Techno." I hiss.

Techno stares at me in shock. He smiles and giggles maniacally after. He grabs my neck hard and punches me.

WHAP.

"Idiot." Techno glares.

SLAP.

"Dumbass."

BAM.

"Bitch."

SLAP. WHAP. KICK.

"Stupid. Asshole. Fuck off."

PUNCH.

"You son of a bitch!"

He stops punching me and grabs my neck hard again. My face hurts all over. He glares at me with a deadly expression.

"Now tell me. Join. Me."

"...No."

SLAP.

He throws his gun to the side and goes behind me. He comes back with a metal bat. He rests it on my shoulder near my neck. I gasp, expecting what's next.