school

"I don't want to go to school" Sooyeon cried, being forced up by Jisung.

"And so did I. Anyways you can't be late." Jisung told Sooyeon.

The 8 year old girl reluctantly went to wash up and change into something more appropriate for school.

What she was wearing :

Shoes:

Shoes:

Hair:

  "sometimes i wonder how old you are

"sometimes i wonder how old you are."

"I'm definitely mentally older than you."

--

Jisung and Sooyeon were in the car outside of her new school.

"Repeat the rules."

"Try not to outsmart my teacher or classmates, if anything happens use telepathy to tell you, don't kill anyone." Sooyeon repeated the rules that she had been given.

"Try to make some friends ok pumpkin?" Jisung kissed her forehead and changed her eyes to brown.

Sooyeon walked out of the car and stared at her new school, she was super nervous. She walked through the hallways to the office to find her teacher.

"Lee Sooyeon?" A young teacher asked and Sooyeon nodded her head.

"I'm Ms Kira, I'm your form teacher." The teacher introduced herself.

"Mum! Is that the new student?" A girl who looks like the age of Eunji walked in.

"Kat, how many times must i tell you not to come in like that. Anyways this is the new student Sooyeon, you can show her around the school after class." Kira told the girl.

"안녕하세요 언니 I'm Katana, you can call me Kat! I'm 6. I was born in January and skipped a year of kindergarten." Katana explains.

"Let me bring you to our class!" It's safe to say they became really good friends afterwards.

--

"Do you want to play together after school?" Katana asks Sooyeon and she shrugs.

"Don't know. My dad might not allow it." Sooyeon told Katana.

"Hello girls, what are you guys doing?" Kira came and sat with them.

"Omma~ Can i play with Sooyeon unnie after school?" Katana asks.

"No. The crime rates are going up so you kids better not pay outside." Kira warned them.

"Nice style by the way Sooyeon." Kira complimented Sooyeon's style.

"Maybe next time Sooyeon can come over to our place to have a play date." Kira suggested and Katana nodded aggressively, she really wanted to play with Sooyeon.

"Unnie, where do you buy your school items?" Katana asked, fascinated by Sooyeon's expensive-ish items.

"몰라요, my dad bought it for me." Sooyeon replied.

"Bye Kat and Ms Kira! My uncle is here to pick me up~" Sooyeon waved goodbye to them and walked towards the car.

"Bye Unnie!"