【 Sooyeon backstory 】

“You sure we can make it?” Chaein asked Jisung.

  “I'm sure of it, we've got powers they don't.” Jisung said, they were getting ready to escape from the lab that their guardians have. Chaein had been waiting for this moment for the 14 years of her life.

  “Hold my hand. In the count of 3 let's go, from now onwards use telepathy.” Jisung reminded her.

  They have been planning this escape for a long long time, their lives in the lab were horrible and they wanted to change it.

3......
2.....
1....
Go!

  The couple jumped out of the window and ran for their lives.

  Wait the tracking device! Chaein reminded. Jisung then used his fire powers and burnt the trackers into metal vapour.

  Let's continue! We'll go to Jejudo. Chaein said, their plan was going well until they had to make a detour.

  Uhh let's run to Incheon then Jisung suggested and they ran there with their super speed.

  Once they had reached Incheon, they needed to find a place to stay. Should we rob a bank? Jisung asked and Chaein quickly shook her head.

  I have a friend that is living here, she's staying alone so we can go there for the time being.

  They ran towards the direction of the house.

--

  It had been a month since the escape, Jisung had hacked into the government system to change up their profiles to the names they call each other and to steal some money.

  “Thanks Yuri for letting us stay” The couple thanked Yuri, they were moving to their own appartment that they had bought.

  “This place is nice~” The reason why they had moved was because they wanted to start their own family even though they were still really young.

--

  The couple took lessons about parenting in preparation for their own kid that Chaein was pregnant with. Thankfully they weren't asked any questions about their age as they were still 15 the people teaching them didn't know about their age.

  “If anything happens please raise our daughter well and keep away from them.” Chaein told Jisung, she was going into labour soon.

  “i love you.” Chaein was then brought into the room to start.

  After a while the doctor came out with a glum face. “I'm sorry, your wife didn't make it but your daughter did.” The doctor told Jisung, he was heartbroken.

  “Let me bring you to your daughter, you'll also need to fill in the papers. What are you going to name your daughter?”

  “Sooyeon, Han Sooyeon.”

--

  “Assassination? I'll make that work.” He had started his own illegal website for assassination.

  “Come on let's get you to bed pumpkin.” Jisung carried her daughter into her bed and put her to sleep.

  Weapons, how do i get them? Eh I'll probaly steal some. Jisung thought, not knowing how his life took a turn to becoming illegal.

--

*knock knock*

  “Come in the doors unlocked!” Jisung shouted no really paying attention to who came in but paying more attention to Sooyeon. It has been 4 years since the death and he has been coping well, young Sooyeon had became 6 years old! ( how Sooyeon aged was already explained in the chapter "bringing her home" )

  “Umm.....” The guy had stepped into his appartment but Jisung was not in sight.

  Suddenly, Sooyeon ran into the living room and saw the guy. “APPA THERES SOMEONE HERE!” She shouted letting her father know that someone was here.

  “Are you perhaps Han?” The guy asked Jisung who was walking into the living room with his messy hair.

  “What if i am? Who are you?” Jisung's eyes became cold

  “I'm Changbin or more known as SpearB.” The guy finally introduced himself.

  “Why are you here then?“ Jisung questioned once more walking to the kitchen and getting Chaein lunch.

  “Chan or CB97 has permission to form his own gang and he wants you to join.” Changbin said. Jisung was shocked, i mean he knows how they knew about his assassination job as they could always find the website but he doesn't know how they found his address.

  “How did you find my address?” Jisung asked.

  “It was the only thing we could find, we couldn't find other things like your name, age and what you look like.” Jisung sighed and continue feeding Chaein.

  “Who is she?”

  “She's my daughter”

  “Ohhh, then where is the mother?”

  “It's a long story....”

“Oh, I'm sorry for asking...”

  “It's okay. Anyways my name is Han Jisung.” Jisung introduced himself to Changbin.

  “Do i have a choice whether to join or not?” Jisung asks and Changbin nodded.

  “Give me your phone number, I'll tell you my response soon” Changbin gave his phone number and he left.

--

  “Appa where are we going?” Sooyeon asks

  They entered the door of Jisung's old orphanage. “Ahh, Jisung! You're back!” Miss Oh greater him.

  “Yes i am. I'm here to drop off my daughter, i can't take care of her anymore.” Jisung said, Miss Oh nodded and gave a sad smile.

  “I'm sorry pumpkin, I'll come back for you soon....” Jisung then left and walked back to the apartment.

  He took out his phone to call someone. “Changbin? I'll join the group.”
___________________________________

Backstory story version, lol does that title make sense?

I'm dropping all these chapters like a bomb
(we gon drop it like a bomb!) Stan AleXa.

Lol but once i get no more ideas I'll stop dropping chapters like my other books :(

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪