Truth told

“Eunji is my daughter!” Chan and the dude were fighting, Eunji and Jaeyi were in a corner crying, and Minho was anxiously waiting. Chan was tempted to take out a gun to shoot the dude but Changbin stopped him.

  “Stop fighting! Let me settle this. This is their birth certificates, take a look for yourselves!” The nurse had enough of their fighting.

  “Will Omma live?” The 5 year old girl asked her step twin brother.

  “Let's hope for the best Ji”

  “No matter what, meet at the playground on fridays at 4pm?” The two made a pinky promise.

  Alot of things were happening at the moment when eveything was told. Sena gave her life for the baby girl in her, Eunji and Jaeyi were getting separate, The dude finding out the truth. It was a whole mess.

--

  “Eunji, this is your new home.” Chan told his daughter, finally able to take care of her. The girl was still in a state of shock of what had happened at the hospital.

  “Jisung, show her her room” Chan told Jisung and left to his office.

  “Don't worry Eunji, Chan's probaly shocked. He isn't like that.” Jisung reassured the girl.

  “Wanna see your room?” The young girl nodded.

--

  “Hyung you need to chill, Eunji's getting scared.” Jisung told his Hyung.

  “It's just a lot to take in.”

  “she's currently asleep, you have some time to think and process things. I'm going to calm Minho hyung down now.” with that Jisung left.

*knock knock*

  “Come in Lix, i know it's you.”

  I heard what happened Felix said in english.

  “It's just hard to take in everything...

All of us could help, you're not alone

  “Thanks mate, i think i needed that.

  “No prob

--

  “How am i supposed to take care of a baby?!” The young baby was still in the hospital as it was prematurely born.

  “We all can help.” Hyunjin suggested.

  “Thanks, but i feel like Chan Hyung is gonna kill me”

  “He wouldn't do that, he's also sad at the fact that Sena noona died” Jeongin said hoping this would make Minho feel better.

  “But the baby part. None of us knows how to care for one.” Minho said and the rest became quiet.

  “I can help. I mean i do know how to...” Jisung appeared and they were shocked.

  “I don't think it's a good thing though Hyung.” Seungmin commented.

  “I wouldn't say that.” Changbin said knowing Jisung's secret.

  “Thanks for your help, everyone. But seriously Jisung are you sure about helping taking care of a baby?” Minho said unsure about whether or not he should let Jisung help with a baby.

  “You'll see.”

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪