Challange on

After lunch, Yumi proposed an idea to go to the pc room. They went to the closest one they could find. When they entered, the girls eyes widened, they've never been there before.

  Walking to the seats, Sooyeon glanced at the people playing there, one of them got pissed off and cursed at Sooyeon. Before Sooyeon could fight back, Eunji whispered something into her ears.

  They all took a seat, Sooyeon's seat was the closest to that dude's seat, she glanced over to him one more time and started doing her thing.

  Her fingers typed around very quickly, after a few seconds she had what she wanted. "I'm in," Meixing and Eunji said at the same time.

  Not long later, you could hear the dude curse out loud. Meixing had changed the language to French, Eunji had messed with the controls and Sooyeon had taken control over his computer.

  "Sir, we can only give you another space. The computer has been hacked and we can't fix it," the staff said, that dude cursed at the staff and stormed out of the pc room.

  "Do his phone," Katana suggested, enjoying what is happening. Sooyeon shifted a little to the side so Katana could watch.

  3... 2... 1... They were in, the girls messed with him a little before getting bored. They changed his password and exited the hacking space.

  "This is a public computer, we can get in big trouble," Yumi nagged, the girls deleted the data and restarted the computer.

  "It's not like they suspect  3 girls of hacking," Jaeyi commented.

  Now that that was done, the kids began gaming. The played a ton of games, from games for their age group to those that aren't.

  "Oh Yumi you're here with the kids?" Chenle asked, he was there with Sakura and Jihoon, the Pubg legend trio.

  The trio took a seat beside the kids, "Wanna play together?" Jihoon asked.

  "Challenge on."

߬
✎ 06/03/2021
✎ For people who don't know, Chenle, Jihoon and Sakura are extremely good at Pubg