How to tell your kids you're a mafia group

Breaking the news to the kids wasn't going to be easy. Felix had brownies ready just in case some things go wrong, Hyunjin had in prepared to bring Kkami over as well.

"Just go straight to the point, you're going to make them nervous," Sooyeon gave them advice, at first they wanted to try it out on Sooyeon as she was older but they realized she already knew and was already a part of a few missions.

Like what they planned, they gathered the kids, including Hyeri, she had recently turned 3 that's why they planned to do this now.

While being nervous, skz told the kids about the news. To their surprise, only Hyeri was blur and the others gave the "yea we know" face.

"We pretty much figured it out. The gunshots, Jinnie speeding often without caring, well almost everything," Eunji explained, that was true but it was mostly Sooyeon telling them a year ago.

Right then Sooyeon came in with a box, the kids eyes lit up and ran beside her. "It's something really random, just to well celebrate?" Sooyeon opened the box, inside the box were matching rings.

"The rings were designed by Meixing, Eunji and Jaeyi did the buying of the rings with the help of Itzy unnies, Hyeri decorated the box," Sooyeon paused for a while, glancing over to where ChaeIn was.

Taking in a deep breath, she continued, "the rings are special, yes in the sense they're made by us but mum and I were able to change up the rings a bit."

Now the members of skz (except Jisung obviously) were confused. The other kids handed out the rings, they were personally designed with their names, code name, and group logo.

"The rings allow those who wear it to communicate telepathically with one another. It also makes you see things before things happen when it's needed," Sooyeon explained. The members tried it out, it did work.

The kids revealed they had rings too but they were in a form of a necklace but of course they could take it off and wear it as a ring.

No one ever took off the rings from then onwards, when I say it I really mean it. Even though sometimes they can't have it on, the always find ways to wear it.

߬
✎ 04/03/2021