Planning a date

✎ Hello guys! An a/n before we start! There's a time skip of a few years so now Sooyeon is 15 and Katana is 13!

߬

"Did you get the list?" Sooyeon asked Katana, the two besties were arranging a date for their parents. Their first step was getting what they liked.

"I got mum's friend to help!" Katana told Sooyeon. Right then someone came into the cafe and Katana waved at her.

The woman then made her way to where Katana and Sooyeon were. Not long after she took a seat Minho had arrived as well. Sooyeon also mentioned to Katana that she had gotten Minho to help.

"You?!?!" The two adults shouted in shock when they saw each other. The kids of course were confused.

Right then Katana had caught on, she had remembered her mother's friend talking about how she was hired to kill a bar owner but the owner ended up knowing information about her and giving her money.

Sooyeon had also had a similar idea as she had overheard Minho talking about a girl who tried to assassinate him.

The two girls made eye contact and Sooyeon sent over a message "Let's ditch them," Katana nodded, happy about the plan.

On the count of three, the girls ran out of their seats and out of the cafe, leaving the adults. "They're next right?" Katana asked and Sooyeon nodded. They were about to become cupid's. First their parents, then their friends.

Once the girls were far away from the cafe, they went by to the playground swings and decided to start discussing.

"Boat ride date?" Sooyeon suggested, they were going through a list of possible types of dates.

"At night! With light shows!" Katana added on. It was finalized, now it was the booking part.

This was the troublesome part that might get them into trouble. Even though Sooyeon had her own card, Jisung could see her transactions.

That's when Katana had an idea, reaching to her necklace/ring, she contacted Yumi to ask where she was.

"Yumi unnie agreed to pay!" Katana told Sooyeon happily. Now all that was left is actually getting their parents to the place.

߬
✎ 09/06/2021
✎ Yumi, Katana and Kira have the same rings as the skz members and kids have btw.