Mission

“Guys we need to meet with JYP, i think we have a new mission as a group” Chan told the members. Recently for their missions, they went in sub units and not as a whole group.

  “But we can't leave the girls alone.” Seungmin said.

  “We'll just have to bring them along, we also need to tell JYP.” Chan said.

--

  “Hello boys, nice to see you all again. I know your group name is Stray Kids but why do you have literal kids?” JYP asked and Chan explained.

  “Well, i dont think it'll be a good idea for them to stay inside” JYP called Itzy to come and bring the girls out.

  “I have a new mission for you all.” After JYP explained, Jisung was furious.

  “So you're telling me that we're kidnapping people because of their eyes?!” Jisung questioned JYP almost shouting at him.

  “Calm down Jisung.” Chan told Jisung.

  “No, not for their eyes but for their powers.” JYP said.

  “That girl, Chaein has special powers. One of our cameras caught her using them. We want to get her and probaly experiment on her.” JYP explained. Jisung was even more furious.

  “No. I'm not letting this happen” Jisung said. The members were confused, this was the first time he went against orders.

  “You don't have a choice.”

  “Sung, your eyes...” Hyunjin said frightened, Jisung's eyes suddenly turned red.

  “Tell us, you know something.” JYP said.

  “Only if you're calling off this mission.” Jisung said in a really different tone than his usual tone. JYP nodded and called off the mission as per his request.

  “Chaein is dead. She died a few years ago. She wasnt born with powers, her parents experimented on her. How do i know? I was adopted by her parents and experimented by them as well that's why we both have powers.

  We both ran away, we fell in love with each other. We wanted to start a family even though we were young. She got pregnant but sadly while she was giving birth she died. Leaving me and my daughter. Who i named Sooyeon as Chaein loved lotuses.

  The backstory you heard of me is half true i just took away the powers part and the family part. I dont know whether if Sooyeon has powers as well as they will have their powers fully develop after they turn 13.” Jisung finally revealed his backstory.

  “You mentioned powers, what are they?” JYP questioned.

  “As you know, Chaein has ice powers, I have fire powers. We both also have telekinesis, telepathy, super hearing, super speed, mind control, super brains aka we are really smart and empathy which means we know what people are feeling. Sooyeon would have both fire, ice and the rest of the powers.” Jisung explained.

  “And where is she?” Chan asked

  “Well before i joined, i sent her to a adoption center. I was low on money back then.” Jisung confessed.

  “You'll have to get her back, and I'm sorry about the experiment part.” JYP apologized.
___________________________________

It's a fanfic so i can do whatever i want 😂

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪