Learning new things

“Where do you want to go?” Chan asked his daughter who he was getting dragged by.

  “Pokemon!” The girl became obsessed with Pokemon after seeing gyu.

  They reached the Pokemon shop and saw many toys inside.

  “Appa i want an Eevee” Eunji showed Chan an Eevee that she picked out.

  “Sure baby”

  The next stop they went to was a clothes store, Chan planned to get more clothes for Eunji as she had little in her closet.

  “You want Ice cream?” Chan asked Eunji still unsure of what kids liked, he was still new at being a dad.

  “Mmhm!”

  “You wanna go to the playground?” Chan asked Eunji and she nodded.

  “Be careful!” Chan reminded Eunji as she ran off to play.

--

  “That's alot of stuff you bought Hyung.” Felix said helping him carry the bags into their mansion.

  “Sungie look! An Eevee!” Chan was confused, Eunji was supper attached to Jisung.

  “That's cool, do you have a name for it?” What confused Chan even more was how Jisung was good at handling kids.

--

  “Why did you call us down?” Minho questioned Jisung, Chan and Minho were currently in Jisung's office with Eunji and Hyeri.

  “I figured you guys need parenting lessons.”

  “Like you know anything yourself”

  “Yea, yea... But seriously you hyungs need to learn.” Both Chan and Minho looked at each other and agreed.

  “Fine”

  They started off with basics like dressing them, then feeding them and lasting putting them to sleep. “How do you know all of these?” Chan questioned Jisung's knowledge of kids.

  “Don't ask.” His mood suddenly changed and he left.
___________________________________

Why do y'all think Jisung knows a lot about kids and know how to take care of them?

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪