bringing her back home

"What if she got adopted?" Felix asked, the 00' line were going to the adoption center.

  "the adoption center i'm from isn't well known and i also ask the owner to help not get her adopted." Jisung said.

  "How old is she?" Hyunjin asked and Jisung showed 8 fingers.

  "How? She can't be that old?" Seungmin questioned.

  "Super growth, that's what was used on Chae. When she was born her parents injected something into her that'll make her grow faster, they'll started growing at normal speed when they turn 6 with the super growth. I had to hack into the government system to change up a few things because of this." Jisung explained.

  "Sounds horrible at that your adopted home."

  "It was."

  Jisung got out of the car with Felix, they decided only they would get out while the other two wait in the car.

  "Is Sooyeon still here?" Jisung asked.

  "Ahh, Jisung you're back. Yes she is, she's in her room. Are you here to bring her back or just to check on her?" Miss Oh asked she was the owner of the orphanage, she was super nice.

  "I'm here to bring her back home." Jisung said with a smile.

  "I'll call her down then." Miss Oh left and went upstairs to call Sooyeon.

  "This orphanage looks nicer than mine." Felix commented

  "This was the orphanage i was from, that's why i had trust in it to take care of Sooyeon." Jisung revealed.

  "Appa!" Sooyeon ran into Jisung's arms for a hug.

  "I missed you pumpkin." Jisung hugged her tighter.

  "Let's go home?" Felix asked and Jisung nodded. They left the orphanage and Jisung thanked Miss Oh.

  "Who are you guys?" Sooyeon asked the rest of the 00' liner.

  "They're my gang members" Jisung told Sooyeon.

  "Ooooh, where's Binnie then?" The 00' liner were shocked, how did Sooyeon know Changbin.

  "When Changbin found me he also found Sooyeon, he knows everything." Jisung explained to the 00' liner.

  "He's at home pumpkin." Jisung told Sooyeon. The ride back to the mansion was full of laughter, joking around the car since the older members weren't here.

  "This is where you've been living?!" Sooyeon stared at the mansion in shock.

  "Do you like it?" Jisung asked and Sooyeon nodded. Jisung was amused by her reaction.

"You'll also have your own room" Jisung told Sooyeon. The girl was super excited.

  "Jisung finally you're back! How do i make Hyeri stopped crying?" Minho was panicking at the fact that Hyeri wouldn't stop crying.

  "Feed her some milk, she's hungry." Jisung told Minho and he left to make some milk for Hyeri.

  "Let's go to your room, put down your bags, and then I'll introduce you to the rest." Jisung said and they walked to Sooyeon's room.

"Cool!" Sooyeon really liked the looks of her room.

"We're rich?" Sooyeon questioned and Jisung nodded, Sooyeon's eyes widened.

"Come on let's met the rest of the gang." Jisung said, Sooyeon placed her bag down and followed Jisung.

  The went down stairs to see the usual mess of skz. "Hi, I'm Chan and I'm the leader." Chan introduced himself to Sooyeon.

"GUYS! Sooyeon is here." Chan shouted at the boys.

"Introduce yourselves." Chan instructed.

  "I'm Minho, I'm in charge of doing the dirty work."

  "You know me Yeonie~ I'm in charge of kidnapping and doing the dirty work as well."

  "I'm Hyunjin and I'm the sniper or get away driver."

  "I'm Felix and I'm in charge of weapons and drug deals~"

  "I'm Seungmin and I'm the hacker."

  "I'm Jeongin! I'm in charge of making drugs and medical stuff."

"Cool! Dad what are you in charge of?" Sooyeon asked

"Doing the dirty work and kidnapping like Changbin hyung."

  "Cool~"

  "Appa what is assassination?" Eunji's innocent question shocked everyone.

  "Urm, you'll know when you get older"