All by themselves?

Due to the fact that skz needed to go to the states for a mission, the kids couldn't following along due to school and because it was a mission.

"I don't think Yumi would be able to take care of you all," Hyunjin said, originally, Yumi was going to take care of the kids. It would be alright if it was just Hyeri, Eunji, Meixing and Sooyeon but Jaeyi was staying over for the weekend. In addition, Yumi wasn't good with little kids like Hyeri.

"Maybe Kira can come help," Changbin suggested, glancing over to Jisung to see his reaction. Sooyeon immediately agreed to this adding that Katana could stay over as well.

Chan gave the permission to Sooyeon to ask Kira, if you thought they agreed you're correct. In addition to Kira and Katana, ChaeIn would stay with the kids.

Kira and Katana arrived before skz went to their plane. Sooyeon showed them their rooms and they unpacked.

Everyone brainstormed on what to do for the week as that was the period of time skz would be gone. They decided it would be fun to play laser tag.

"What about Hyeri, she's too little," Meixing said, hoping they still could go laser tag.

"I'll take care of her while you guys have fun," Kira offered, anyways she wasn't going to join in laser tag.

☁︎

Managing 6 kids wasn't as easy as Yumi thought, thankfully Kira was there to help. The went to the laser tag closest to the mansion, Kira did everything like all those thingys that I also have no idea because my parents do them.

Once she was done, the group was brought in and was briefed by the staff. The kids plus Yumi would be going against a group of friends. Yumi had seen the group of friends before in her university, they were a bunch of jerks to her point of view.

"This is going to be easy," One of the dudes commented, this made the kids want to win more.

The match started, to the group of friends' surprise, the kids had beaten them without any help from Yumi. You see, all of them except Katana had gun and sniping training. Katana though did very well as well.

Unsatisfied, the friend group demanded for a rematch which they lost as well. They could take in the fact that they lost to kids. Being fed up, they left.

"That was fun to watch," Kira said, it was funny to see the friend groups expressions, "So what's next?"

߬
✎ 27/02/2021