【 Profile 】 Bang Eunji

• Name : Bang Eunji• English Name : Emily Bang• Birthday : 24th of June• Nicknames : Ji, Princess, Em• Code name : Emerald

• Name : Bang Eunji
• English Name : Emily Bang
• Birthday : 24th of June
• Nicknames : Ji, Princess, Em
Code name : Emerald

Facts :
• Is super smart
• Other than Chan, she is super close to Jisung.
• Has a really complicated family tree. (will be explained)
• she would be the hacker in a Mafia group

Family tree/ Backstory :

Ok so basically, Chan and Sena(her mum) we're dating but Sena's parents didn't approve of them. Sena got pregnant with Chan's child(Eunji) but at that time her parents forced her to marry a wealthy business man(she was only 17). The dude raped her and she pregnant while being pregnant(is that possible? edit: im pretty sure it's possible if there are 2 eggs being released. just remembered learning about this during science.) and that's how Eunji got a step bro.

Chan knew about this but he couldn't do anything about it. Sena gave birth to Eunji and Jaeyi(the step bro). Sena would fool the dude and make him think they're twins in order to protect Eunji.

Then umm few years later Chan went back to Australia for quite some time. Sena found herself cheating on him with Minho (yes leeknow). Now Sena was pregnant with Eunji's step sis. The dude found out and was mad af. Sena got involved in a car crash, Chan, the dude, and Minho was told and they rushed to the hospital. Chan was confused about why Minho was there as well until it was explain.

Sena could either choose to live and let the baby in her die or die and let the baby in her live. She chose to let the baby live.

Now outside the hospital room Chan and the dude were fighting well because of Eunji. The nurse quickly solved this before it could get worse. Eunji and Jaeyi were separated but they promised to meet at the playground every Friday at 4pm so they could play together(lol).

Do y'all understand?