He was about to back hand me and i closed my eye's ready for the hit but it never came.

Jeff: bring him the child

I opened my eyes and rolled them at Jeff and waited for the to bring me Veah. I swear i'll kill all of them. Zonnique then came in with Veah throwing her on the floor, Veah cried. I quickly tried to hop out of my chair but Ray held me back.

Me: only if i wasnt chained. That'd be yo ass !

Zonnique: what the hell ever

Veah walked over to me and picked her up sitting her on my lap. She laid on my chest crying.

Me: shhhhh it'll be ok

Jeff: dont be so sure of that

He grinned and i rolled my eye's. I know it'll be ok. Chres will come.. Right ? We all heard gun shots and i jumped.

Ray: we have company

He smirked and everyone but Jeff walked upstairs with guns.

Jeff: tell the girl to sit in the corner

I sighed and did as told.

Me: Veah go sit and the corner and face the wall baby girl. Close your eyes, Sing a happy song, and cover your ears ok.

Veah: mommy im scared

Me: i know but go do as told ok it'll be ok.

She nodded and i kissed her cheek. She got up and ran to the corner facing it. The chains on my feet unlocked and i was picked up and thrown on a bed. Please god not again.

Chresanto's P.O.V

Me Justice and Rodney walked in the back door and searched in the kitchen downstairs. No one was there.

Me: i got all these rooms, yall 2 check upstairs

They nodded and went upstairs. I hid behind the living room door frame hearing two people talking. I came from behind the door and shot both of them dead in the head. I heard 4 shorts coming from upstairs so i assumed Justice and Rodney found some more. I heard running and ran behind the couch. 3 men came in.

??: YO-

I shot him in the chest and the other 3 in the head. Cant risk him calling for back up. Jeff got some poor ass hit men. I chuckled and walked into the dining room. No one was there. I walked down the hall checking each door. One door was locked. I backed up and shot the door knob open kicking it in. I then stepped behind the wall waiting for the shooting to stop. Once they stopped i stepped in and shot a nigga in the head 2 times. I looked around to make sure no one else was here. I heard something fall in the closet and walked towards it. I opened it and there was a girl naked. I Chuckled and grabbed her arm making her stand up.

Me: scream and i shoot you dead in between her eye's.

She nodded and i threw her on the bed next to her dead appears to be boyfriend. She cried and i pointed my gun at her.

Me: where's Jacob ?

??: i-i d-dont know

Me: lie again

??: you wont shoot me

She smirked abd i laughed shooting her in the chest.

Me: last chance....where's Jacob ?

??: your gonna have to ki-

I was tired of her talking so i shot her in her head twice. I chuckled and walked out the room hearing screaming.

Me: JACOB !?

I ran upstairs and a door was locked. I kicked it open and walked in. There was Ray holding a gun to Justice's head and Rodney had a gun to Ray's.

Ray: step any closer your dead

I looked at him and growled.

Ray: put the gun down or she dies Chres

I sighed.

Justice: Chres.... Please

She was in tears. I sat my gun down gently and put my hands up.

Me: there now let her go

Ray: aw you know me better than that

Ray cocked back his gun and Rodney moved closer to his head with the gun.

Rodney: Ray man you dont wanna do that

Ray: i think i do

Before Ray could think Rodney shot him in the leg making Ray collapse on the floor in pain. I picked up my gun and kicked his to the side.

Ray: you gonna end me or what ?

Me: where's Jacob's

Ray: they should be done by now so go look before its to late. Your daughters with him.

He smirked and i shot him in his knee cap. He screeched in pain. I shot him in both of his hands and walked out.

Justice: your just gonna leave him there ?

Me: im coming back for him

I smirked and grabbed his gun putting it in my pants. He cant so anything with 5 wounds. I handed the hand gun to Justice and we all walked out downstairs. Someone screamed again.

Me: JACOB ! VEAH !?

??: Hi

I turned around face to face with someone i hate with everything in me. Zonnique.

Me: Rodney take Justice and find Jacob i'll handle her.

I smirked and they nodded. She's gonna be hurt after this.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT
WHAT YOU THINK GONE HAPPEN ?

Never Tell (Royce)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें